BestBuy: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The 10% isn't from Best Buy, but reps from Samsung. Best Buy apparently does not tell teams that info. That presumes even the reps are correct about the 10%.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
I’m so done with Best Buy. They still haven’t shipped mine. It’s preparing and I was one of the first to order when it opened up. I won’t use them for a phone order again or anything for that matter.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I’m so done with Best Buy. They still haven’t shipped mine. It’s preparing and I was one of the first to order when it opened up. I won’t use them for a phone order again or anything for that matter.
FWIW if referring to the 512, all carriers (sans Sprint of course) are apparently in the same boat. If didn't order early in the launch process, might be later availability.

Agreed though that not shipping yet is not a good sign.

Connorh131

Aug 23, 2018
Visit site
I ordered mine through best buy on August 14th, the blue 128 gb version through Verizon. Mine shipped yesterday, and its getting delivered today.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
FWIW if referring to the 512, all carriers (sans Sprint of course) are apparently in the same boat. If didn't order early in the launch process, might be later availability.

Agreed though that not shipping yet is not a good sign.

Well, I did order my 512 early. And it said on or before the 24th. So to me that is false advertising. I could have gotten it if I ordered from Samsung or At&T. Terrible company.

polbit

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy just CANCELLED my order for store pickup from 8/10, and got a voicemail that their online system cannot connect to Verizon. Just like that. F@#$ Best Buy, I'm never buying anything from these idiots.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Best Buy just CANCELLED my order for store pickup from 8/10, and got a voicemail that their online system cannot connect to Verizon. Just like that. F@#$ Best Buy, I'm never buying anything from these idiots.
Wow I'm sorry to hear that!! Sheesh. That's bad stuff.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
128 or 512? Either case, weird they would cancel.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Verizon still has all but the blue 512 available. I would just call them and overnight it for tomorrow. Best buy online system is terrible at best.

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Welp folks. Specifically the 512rs. Here we are . It’s Thursday. Zero action on my side. Still says pre ordered as the status. Looks like we are hitting a delay. Freaking sucks, because I could have totally just gone through att direct, instead my ignorance got the best of me and I somehow thought bb would come through.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Hah! If that were true about Oct 12th and Samsung underestimated 512 demand by 300% (Planned 10%, but demand is 40%), that would be an epic disaster for sales. Tech consumers in general are a spiteful crew when scorned. Most would not get the 128 and would move on.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Hah! If that were true about Oct 12th and Samsung underestimated 512 demand by 300% (Planned 10%, but demand is 40%), that would be an epic disaster for sales. Tech consumers in general are a spiteful crew when scorned. Most would not get the 128 and would move on.
Guessing was joking. Not seeing that elsewhere. Would be kindling for the media.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree if I can get it by the 24th, but she kept saying you most likely won't as they won't ship till the 24th. GRR

You should know better than to make travel plans close to the Note release dates!! Shame on you...LOL

Just have the phone shipped to my house.... I will hold on to it for you, Can't say I wont play with it a little.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad