AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

sleepnclass

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Still says it's coming today. Really hope that's true, I'm so anxious. Normally fedex comes around at 8 or 9. It's 12:30 now so i'm a little nervous.

invalidxuser

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Anyone else that is shipping through UPS not reciving any tracking updates since yesterday evening? Two devices, two separate tracking numbers with no movement since yesterday around 5:30pm.

invalidxuser

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Same place both of mine are sitting. I was hoping they would make their way to the destination facility by the time I got off work. At least we should have them tomorrow, for sure.

Jamie Thurman

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Ordered on the 10th, still in progress after many reassurances from the customer service staff that it would ship yesterday. I just want even "Preparing to ship" give me something already!

I ordered 2 and received one today. The other is still in progress. Was promised it will ship tomorrow. But what was the sense in pre order when i won't get til the day that everyone else gets it. Not happy with AT & T right now

invalidxuser

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
I ordered 2 and received one today. The other is still in progress. Was promised it will ship tomorrow. But what was the sense in pre order when i won't get til the day that everyone else gets it. Not happy with AT & T right now

Well, we really have no right to be upset until Friday, since that has been the advertised release date all along. As long as it ships tomorrow you should have it on date of release. Everyone getting theirs now is just lucky.

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Mine was shipped UPS 2 Day Air, supposed to receive by end of business tomorrow and it just updated to departing Dallas/Fort Worth Airport.

Lucky !! Mine departed DFW but says fing Ground. Unbelievable. Basically it wouldve been so much easier to just go pick one up Friday morning. So much for preordering.

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
I got my phone around 10 am. I LOVE it! I got the 512 GB. Did anyone get one that says special edition? I thought the blue 512 ones were a special addition that came with an extra pen and a clear case. I saw some YouTube videos and that's what they had but haven't heard of anyone getting a special edition one yet.

Attachments

• 20180822_123100.jpg
    20180822_123100.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20180822_123105.jpg
    20180822_123105.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 37

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I got my phone around 10 am. I LOVE it! I got the 512 GB. Did anyone get one that says special edition? I thought the blue 512 ones were a special addition that came with an extra pen and a clear case. I saw some YouTube videos and that's what they had but haven't heard of anyone getting a special edition one yet.

I believe that special edition was for other countries, not the US unfortunately.

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

I got the blue 512 GB, no special edition. Maybe other countries only.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
the absolute worst thing happened that had never happened to me before . they claim they delivered my package 20 minutes ago, but it's not at my house .

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My delivery time changed from 3pm to by 8pm. Not to worried, my Fedex guy usually arrives mid morning

yea same here. But when they do that honestly they know it wont be on the morning delivery truck. I have gotten the 3pm deliveries before noon. So I expected that. Now it says 8pm, suckers changed the time on me which is crappy service I would say. Now it probably will be here around 3-5pm.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance