09-04-2018 06:28 PM
442 1234 ...
tools
    Here's what is in the fine print.
    Thanks!!!
    08-10-2018 11:27 AM
    Went with the BOGO deal, 512GB each, blue!
    08-10-2018 01:17 PM
    Yes you'll have to wait until you receive it until you can claim it because it'll ask for your IMEI number. Plus the option to claim the free items is not even live yet.
    ROE_HUNTER likes this.
    08-10-2018 02:40 PM
    ordered a 512gb from att. still unsure of the yellow pen. maybe it won't be as bad in person though.

If I don't like it I can always return it. I like the features offered this year but wish I could have a blue one with a blue pen or just a black model. I liked the black s9+ because they did matte black sides.

I miss the days when the Note line wasn't an extension of the S line. It had better processors, more ram, better display and cameras. Now the differences are mostly software related.
    08-10-2018 11:08 PM
    I'm still debating on how I want to do my upgrade. right now I'm paying on my s8 under my dad's number and I'm paying on my s7 under my number. I could either just pay off the s7 and get the note 9, but I'll be paying for two phones again or I could just trade in my s8 under my dad's number and only have to pay the installments on two phones until October and then I'll be down to one, but with no extra phone. decisions decisions.im pondering this like it's a really hard choice.lol
    08-11-2018 06:56 AM
    Got another email from ATT this morn, basically says the same thing as the last time...

Hi ROE_HUNTER, we're good to go!
    Here are the details.

We're working hard to get your order to you soon. You'll get an email as soon as it's on its way.
    08-11-2018 10:55 AM
    Hopefully AT&T ships early and we will get our phones Wed the 21st. I'm new to AT&T and not sure how pre-orders are done with them.
    08-11-2018 12:12 PM
    Blue, 512gb on the way!
    AND 8 gb ram!!

Note 8 back to att.
    08-11-2018 02:19 PM
    Hopefully AT&T ships early and we will get our phones Wed the 21st. I'm new to AT&T and not sure how pre-orders are done with them.
    It has been done before so I hope it happens again.
    jamezr likes this.
    08-11-2018 04:06 PM
    Blue, 512gb on the way!
    AND 8 gb ram!!

Note 8 back to att.
    My Note 8 is going to the girlfriend , she needs a new phone.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-11-2018 05:45 PM
    Blue, 512gb on the way!
    AND 8 gb ram!!

Note 8 back to att.
    Are they taking your Note 8 in trade or were/are you in the Program where you get a new phone every year or two and swap it out? I just let my contract on my Note 5 expire, bought my Note 7 outright and have been buying outright ever since! Ouch on the wallet at one time but a lot less per month...
    08-11-2018 11:17 PM
    Are they taking your Note 8 in trade or were/are you in the Program where you get a new phone every year or two and swap it out? I just let my contract on my Note 5 expire, bought my Note 7 outright and have been buying outright ever since! Ouch on the wallet at one time but a lot less per month...
    Yeah...next upgrade!
    New phone every year.
    iFortWorth and jimd1050 like this.
    08-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Yeah...next upgrade!
    New phone every year.
    Ditto that. I can't wait till phones start shipping so I can get my popcorn and enjoy the show!!!! On release day I go in to my guy and walk out shiny and new but I enjoy the excitement of the preorder(ers).
    ladyc0524, jimd1050 and Jewels81 like this.
    08-12-2018 08:18 AM
    Ditto that. I can't wait till phones start shipping so I can get my popcorn and enjoy the show!!!! On release day I go in to my guy and walk out shiny and new but I enjoy the excitement of the preorder(ers).
    Yeah Katrina - we did the same thing last year with the Note 8 - I think we got ours the same day. I waited until my AT&T Store had them, they called me and I was in my car... bazanga! Nothing like touching the thing BEFORE you lay out the cash rather than waiting for that FedEx/UPS or whatever truck to show up! Granted, some people don't have the luxury of having a store right down the street!
    Jewels81 and Katrina White1 like this.
    08-12-2018 12:38 PM
    Yeah Katrina - we did the same thing last year with the Note 8 - I think we got ours the same day. I waited until my AT&T Store had them, they called me and I was in my car... bazanga! Nothing like touching the thing BEFORE you lay out the cash rather than waiting for that FedEx/UPS or whatever truck to show up! Granted, some people don't have the luxury of having a store right down the street!
    We sure did! You with me this year?
    08-12-2018 03:22 PM
    We sure did! You with me this year?
    Not sure... I may hold off a while! I have the cash to do it, I am totally thrilled with the reports on the new battery, 512GB and other new features but if my wife sees the price tag, she'll freak!!! A grand was bad enough for the Note 8 but they've really pushed it this time and of course, I can't just settle for 128GB, now can I??? (although, it is twice what I've got in my Note 8)
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-12-2018 03:39 PM
    Not sure... I may hold off a while! I have the cash to do it, I am totally thrilled with the reports on the new battery, 512GB and other new features but if my wife sees the price tag, she'll freak!!! A grand was bad enough for the Note 8 but they've really pushed it this time and of course, I can't just settle for 128GB, now can I??? (although, it is twice what I've got in my Note 8)
    Lol you know what they say....go big or go home lol.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    08-12-2018 04:16 PM
    pre-order done. now we wait. went ahead and got the blue since it's darker than what I thought. that purple was too girly for a not quite girly girly like me.lol
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    08-12-2018 04:56 PM
    So I have tried to pre-order 3 times...3 times AT&T took my money then cancelled my order! When I called to try to find out why...they couldn't find my order at ALL. And when I went into the store they couldn't do much either. I have to wait til MON or TUE for the funds to be returned to my account. And also have to go back in store to see if they can preorder for me. It has just been a nightmare. I just upgraded my son's line to the 9+ and didn't have any issues. AND today to add insult to injury they sent me an email saying my account is past due $79...which they just added to my bill yesterday. My account is definitely up to date. It is also odd that if I access my account on my laptop there are NO orders showing. But if I go thru the AT&T app on my phone you can see each order and that they cancelled. I really do think a company as large as AT&T would have better communication not only with their customers BUT within itself. Online, In-Store and the Order Line ALL see different thangs and no one can help me.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-12-2018 06:06 PM
    So I have tried to pre-order 3 times...3 times AT&T took my money then cancelled my order! When I called to try to find out why...they couldn't find my order at ALL. And when I went into the store they couldn't do much either. I have to wait til MON or TUE for the funds to be returned to my account. And also have to go back in store to see if they can preorder for me. It has just been a nightmare. I just upgraded my son's line to the 9+ and didn't have any issues. AND today to add insult to injury they sent me an email saying my account is past due $79...which they just added to my bill yesterday. My account is definitely up to date. It is also odd that if I access my account on my laptop there are NO orders showing. But if I go thru the AT&T app on my phone you can see each order and that they cancelled. I really do think a company as large as AT&T would have better communication not only with their customers BUT within itself. Online, In-Store and the Order Line ALL see different thangs and no one can help me.
    Just order one from Best Buy for AT&T.
    08-12-2018 06:17 PM
    You most certainly CAN "settle" for 128gb! You only have 64 now. Come on... Don't leave me at the store all alone. Your wife would hate that. Tell her we have a standing Note date. Be a gentleman.
    08-12-2018 06:17 PM
    You most certainly CAN "settle" for 128gb! You only have 64 now. Come on... Don't leave me at the store all alone. Your wife would hate that. Tell her we have a standing Note date. Be a gentleman.
    AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread-laughing.jpg
    That would probably get me in even more trouble Katrina!
    08-12-2018 10:43 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laughing.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	287876
    Lmao I definitely welcome those emojis back😂
    jimd1050 and Katrina White1 like this.
    08-12-2018 10:46 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laughing.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	287876
    Never fear...Buy it, put the same case as on the N8 and call it a day. Make sure to get a skin because the camera area is colored now.

Which I don't like. If it were the same color as the phone, I'd be cool. But it's a different shade. They're killing me with these colors and combos. I use clear cases so it matters!

Back to the subject at hand. I'm a planner, so I've known for months I wanted this N9. I've been complaining about my N8 for about 2 months. Exaggerated complaints of course. The battery is draining too fast, it's lagging, my pics are blurry, I wish I could find more uses for my SPen... U get it. Hubs has been primed so well he's as excited about the N9 as me. He's so tired of my laggy battery hog N8. 😩😂📱
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-13-2018 07:57 AM
    Never fear...Buy it, put the same case as on the N8 and call it a day. Make sure to get a skin because the camera area is colored now.

Which I don't like. If it were the same color as the phone, I'd be cool. But it's a different shade. They're killing me with these colors and combos. I use clear cases so it matters!

Back to the subject at hand. I'm a planner, so I've known for months I wanted this N9. I've been complaining about my N8 for about 2 months. Exaggerated complaints of course. The battery is draining too fast, it's lagging, my pics are blurry, I wish I could find more uses for my SPen... U get it. Hubs has been primed so well he's as excited about the N9 as me. He's so tired of my laggy battery hog N8.
    That's actually pretty funny - not that it stops me from wanting the Note 9, but I am pretty content with the Note 8. Mine has been treating me really well (knock, knock, knock)! None f the issues you just rattled off there in that list Katrina... not one! BUT - 4000mAh, after having the Galaxy S7 Active and going literally "days" without charging, has my interest... not that the Note 9, with the processing power and big display, etc., will get that kind of life... but! It has to be better than what we're used to with these 8's for SURE!
    562dope562 likes this.
    08-13-2018 11:41 PM
442 1234 ...