AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

We sure did! You with me this year?

Not sure... I may hold off a while! I have the cash to do it, I am totally thrilled with the reports on the new battery, 512GB and other new features but if my wife sees the price tag, she'll freak!!! A grand was bad enough for the Note 8 but they've really pushed it this time and of course, I can't just settle for 128GB, now can I??? (although, it is twice what I've got in my Note 8)

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Not sure... I may hold off a while! I have the cash to do it, I am totally thrilled with the reports on the new battery, 512GB and other new features but if my wife sees the price tag, she'll freak!!! A grand was bad enough for the Note 8 but they've really pushed it this time and of course, I can't just settle for 128GB, now can I??? (although, it is twice what I've got in my Note 8)

Lol you know what they say....go big or go home lol.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
pre-order done. now we wait. went ahead and got the blue since it's darker than what I thought. that purple was too girly for a not quite girly girly like me.lol

TJohnsonmp01

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
So I have tried to pre-order 3 times...3 times AT&T took my money then cancelled my order! When I called to try to find out why...they couldn't find my order at ALL. And when I went into the store they couldn't do much either. I have to wait til MON or TUE for the funds to be returned to my account. And also have to go back in store to see if they can preorder for me. It has just been a nightmare. I just upgraded my son's line to the 9+ and didn't have any issues. AND today to add insult to injury they sent me an email saying my account is past due $79...which they just added to my bill yesterday. My account is definitely up to date. It is also odd that if I access my account on my laptop there are NO orders showing. But if I go thru the AT&T app on my phone you can see each order and that they cancelled. I really do think a company as large as AT&T would have better communication not only with their customers BUT within itself. Online, In-Store and the Order Line ALL see different thangs and no one can help me.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
So I have tried to pre-order 3 times...3 times AT&T took my money then cancelled my order! When I called to try to find out why...they couldn't find my order at ALL. And when I went into the store they couldn't do much either. I have to wait til MON or TUE for the funds to be returned to my account. And also have to go back in store to see if they can preorder for me. It has just been a nightmare. I just upgraded my son's line to the 9+ and didn't have any issues. AND today to add insult to injury they sent me an email saying my account is past due $79...which they just added to my bill yesterday. My account is definitely up to date. It is also odd that if I access my account on my laptop there are NO orders showing. But if I go thru the AT&T app on my phone you can see each order and that they cancelled. I really do think a company as large as AT&T would have better communication not only with their customers BUT within itself. Online, In-Store and the Order Line ALL see different thangs and no one can help me.

Just order one from Best Buy for AT&T.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

You most certainly CAN "settle" for 128gb! You only have 64 now. Come on... Don't leave me at the store all alone. Your wife would hate that. Tell her we have a standing Note date. Be a gentleman.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

You most certainly CAN "settle" for 128gb! You only have 64 now. Come on... Don't leave me at the store all alone. Your wife would hate that. Tell her we have a standing Note date. Be a gentleman.
Laughing.jpg
That would probably get me in even more trouble Katrina!

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 287876
That would probably get me in even more trouble Katrina!

Never fear...Buy it, put the same case as on the N8 and call it a day. Make sure to get a skin because the camera area is colored now.

Which I don't like. If it were the same color as the phone, I'd be cool. But it's a different shade. They're killing me with these colors and combos. I use clear cases so it matters!

Back to the subject at hand. I'm a planner, so I've known for months I wanted this N9. I've been complaining about my N8 for about 2 months. Exaggerated complaints of course. The battery is draining too fast, it's lagging, my pics are blurry, I wish I could find more uses for my SPen... U get it. Hubs has been primed so well he's as excited about the N9 as me. He's so tired of my laggy battery hog N8. 😩😂📱

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Never fear...Buy it, put the same case as on the N8 and call it a day. Make sure to get a skin because the camera area is colored now.

Which I don't like. If it were the same color as the phone, I'd be cool. But it's a different shade. They're killing me with these colors and combos. I use clear cases so it matters!

Back to the subject at hand. I'm a planner, so I've known for months I wanted this N9. I've been complaining about my N8 for about 2 months. Exaggerated complaints of course. The battery is draining too fast, it's lagging, my pics are blurry, I wish I could find more uses for my SPen... U get it. Hubs has been primed so well he's as excited about the N9 as me. He's so tired of my laggy battery hog N8. ??????????????????

That's actually pretty funny - not that it stops me from wanting the Note 9, but I am pretty content with the Note 8. Mine has been treating me really well (knock, knock, knock)! None f the issues you just rattled off there in that list Katrina... not one! BUT - 4000mAh, after having the Galaxy S7 Active and going literally "days" without charging, has my interest... not that the Note 9, with the processing power and big display, etc., will get that kind of life... but! It has to be better than what we're used to with these 8's for SURE!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Back to the subject at hand. I'm a planner, so I've known for months I wanted this N9. I've been complaining about my N8 for about 2 months. Exaggerated complaints of course. The battery is draining too fast, it's lagging, my pics are blurry, I wish I could find more uses for my SPen... U get it. Hubs has been primed so well he's as excited about the N9 as me. He's so tired of my laggy battery hog N8. ??????????????????

That's actually pretty funny - not that it stops me from wanting the Note 9, but I am pretty content with the Note 8. Mine has been treating me really well (knock, knock, knock)! None of the issues you just rattled off there in that list Katrina... not one! BUT - 4000mAh, after having the Galaxy S7 Active and going literally "days" without charging, has my interest... not that the Note 9, with the processing power and big display, etc., will get that kind of life... but! It has to be better than what we're used to with these 8's for SURE!

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

That's actually pretty funny - not that it stops me from wanting the Note 9, but I am pretty content with the Note 8. Mine has been treating me really well (knock, knock, knock)! None f the issues you just rattled off there in that list Katrina... not one! BUT - 4000mAh, after having the Galaxy S7 Active and going literally "days" without charging, has my interest... not that the Note 9, with the processing power and big display, etc., will get that kind of life... but! It has to be better than what we're used to with these 8's for SURE!

Those "complaints" of mine are grossly exaggerated. All part of the master plan. I call it Operation Note 9. If I couldn't get the N9, I'd be ok. My N8 is serving me well. But he doesn't know that. I sound so manipulate. I'm really not ordinarily. But there's nothing ordinary about N9. And I want it. In black, but can't have it all... So u down for the 24th or what!? :-D

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I think I'm waiting for black. I have the Orchid Grey N8 and I want black now. This is the first non black Note I've gotten. I like the blue, but I HATE the pen. If my resolve to wait on the black holds out, this will be the 1st time since N3 I haven't gotten it on release day. So upsetting. But for $1k, I should buy EXACTLY what I want.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone preorder late? like a few days later? if so did you get a later delivery date? wondering if I would be better off just going to the AT&T store on the 24th.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm waiting for black. I have the Orchid Grey N8 and I want black now. This is the first non black Note I've gotten. I like the blue, but I HATE the pen. If my resolve to wait on the black holds out, this will be the 1st time since N3 I haven't gotten it on release day. So upsetting. But for $1k, I should buy EXACTLY what I want.
I wish I could wait like you , but I'm impatient and ready to get rid of this s8 plus.it does suck that they didn't offer the black like they normally would , but I'll make the best out of this blue and that ugly pen.

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
I preordered my 512 Gb lavender note 9 as soon as the preorder opened for AT&T. I'm getting super impatient because I broke my s7 edge the day before the preorder opened. I'm stuck using a note 3 until I get my new note 9. It's been a battle. Still shows in progress with a shipping date of 8/21-8/23. I need it ASAP and I really hope I get it early.

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
I preordered my 512 Gb lavender note 9 as soon as the preorder opened for AT&T. I'm getting super impatient because I broke my s7 edge the day before the preorder opened. I'm stuck using a note 3 until I get my new note 9. It's been a battle. Still shows in progress with a shipping date of 8/21-8/23. I need it ASAP and I really hope I get it early.

javaGuru

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site

I'm hoping I get mine early as well. I might be going out of town next Friday so it would be nice to have on my trip.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87