AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through Samsung.com and got tracking this a.m.

I had ordered through Samsung and then cancelled because I have ATT Next so I thought I needed to order direct from ATT. Hopefully ATT picks up the slack and gets these orders shipping today.

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
AT&T People have no fear. After speaking to one of the 1000 Steves through live chat, he disclosed to me this information:

AT&T.PNG

ST&T 2.PNG

So, take that as seriously as you may, but it is the first good news I have gotten out of them.

Also, has anyone had previous experience with requesting a specific time for the phone to be delivered in previous pre-orders? Are they pretty lenient and accommodating with this?

Thanks,
AJ

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
AT&T People have no fear. After speaking to one of the 1000 Steves through live chat, he disclosed to me this information:

View attachment 288281

View attachment 288282

So, take that as seriously as you may, but it is the first good news I have gotten out of them.

Also, has anyone had previous experience with requesting a specific time for the phone to be delivered in previous pre-orders? Are they pretty lenient and accommodating with this?

Thanks,
AJ

PLEASE let this be true! It seems like people who ordered from other places have all got their tracking info already. Mine still says the same thing as it did when I ordered. I'm going CRAZY! I literally check it every hour, if not more often. AT&T is good about next day shipping, at least in my area they are. Everybody else is getting 2 day or more shipping. So if we get tracking numbers today, we will most likely get it tomorrow. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up.

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Agreed. I am coming over from an S7 Edge and the phone lags all the time. I need this upgrade and am being more impatient than usual haha. But, we will see today if we do indeed get that tracking information.

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
That's great news if it's true. Usually the AT&T raps are very cagey so we'll hope that if they're saying this in a chat it's correct. To answer your question, I have not found UPS to be flexible at all with delivery times. And if they are, it usually is only for a redelivery the next day.

javaGuru

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site

View attachment 288281

View attachment 288282

Thanks,
AJ

I sure hope this is true. I have been able to request a 2 hour window with UPS in the past. I'm not sure how it works with FedEx. Did they mention how it will be shipped? UPS or FedEX?

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
You guys are NUTS. what difference does it make if you get the phone Wed or Friday? 1st world problems right here. What in the world people? Pull it together! 🤣🤣🤣

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
I sure hope this is true. I have been able to request a 2 hour window with UPS in the past. I'm not sure how it works with FedEx. Did they mention how it will be shipped? UPS or FedEX?

When I have asked previously, they have said either FedEx or UPS. Have great and terrible experiences with both so not sure whom the lesser evil is. Guess I will find out lol.

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site

Depends on your location. I asked a store employee and they told me UPS for my location. Our FedEx guy is awful! If it ships through UPS, I'll have it by noon that day.

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Depends on your location. I asked a store employee and they told me UPS for my location. Our FedEx guy is awful! If it ships through UPS, I'll have it by noon that day.

Yeah, unfortunately I have work until 4:30 so I'm hoping they can either deliver after 5 or will hold it at the ship center nearby.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
If you have it set to ship to your houe, UPS should hold it for you. I've used them several times in the past and have been able to pick up at a local delivery depot, saving time and convenience.
Yeah, unfortunately I have work until 4:30 so I'm hoping they can either deliver after 5 or will hold it at the ship center nearby.

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
If you have it set to ship to your houe, UPS should hold it for you. I've used them several times in the past and have been able to pick up at a local delivery depot, saving time and convenience.

Yeah that's why i'm waiting to see what company it is coming from, then I can reach out ahead of time and see what they can do.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that's why i'm waiting to see what company it is coming from, then I can reach out ahead of time and see what they can do.
This time around though I got factory unlocked through Samsung direct via Fedex. I'm not seeing an option to hold so I'll be at the house staring out the window.... lol