AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Yale99tony

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
anyone here order as late as yesterday and still get shipped today?

I didn't order mine until 8/17 as a last minute decision to replace my iPhone X 256gb and the money immediately got taken out that day, and I did get the ship dates of 8/21-8/23 although I don't know how. Also does anyone know how to get the headphones? I didn't see an option when I preordered on AT&T, I heard something about the samsung app. But I was on another forum for all note 9 preorders and people are getting their headphones shipped with the phone.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
I didn't order mine until 8/17 as a last minute decision to replace my iPhone X 256gb and the money immediately got taken out that day, and I did get the ship dates of 8/21-8/23 although I don't know how. Also does anyone know how to get the headphones? I didn't see an option when I preordered on AT&T, I heard something about the samsung app. But I was on another forum for all note 9 preorders and people are getting their headphones shipped with the phone.

If you order it from anyone else other than Samsung, you have to submit the online form to Samsung for the headphones to come in 6 weeks later. You will need your IMEI and POP.

TMass518

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
FYI-----My Steve Chat. I pre-ordered mine on AT&T at 6:00 Am on Aug. 10th

Steve: The estimate date is August 24th or 25th for the customers who pre order before the 15th August

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
FYI-----My Steve Chat. I pre-ordered mine on AT&T at 6:00 Am on Aug. 10th

Steve: The estimate date is August 24th or 25th for the customers who pre order before the 15th August

Compared to my Steve saying I would have the tracking today and the phone tomorrow. Who knows what is actually right lol.

Yale99tony

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Yeah that's why i'm waiting to see what company it is coming from, then I can reach out ahead of time and see what they can do.

When I ordered mine through AT&T I was informed that you would not need to sign for anything. That sounds wrong to me but that's what I was told.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Well, I can only say that ordered thru AT&T My S8+ & Note 8 both arrived before the official "Release date" Will that happen with the Note 9, who can say... :) waiting............ At least my SupCase from Amazon shipped.

Cheers,
BR

Yale99tony

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
If you order it from anyone else other than Samsung, you have to submit the online form to Samsung for the headphones to come in 6 weeks later. You will need your IMEI and POP.

Wait so where can I find this form for the headphones? Anyway you could provide me with a link?

Yale99tony

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
I just go told from AT&T that as long as you preordered your phone within the first 7 days, you will be considered batch one and get your phone from 8/21-8/23. I did preorder mine until 8/17 and the guy just told me I will have mine on 8/22

Yale99tony

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site

Also I just asked and there is no form for these headphones if you order through AT&T you have to wait to get the phone and do it from their app

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I seriously need to stop coming to the forums and checking my order status every 5 minutes. it's not like all of that will make the process go any quicker.

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Usually don't have to sign for a phone from At&t, not sure why, just my previous experience they don't require a signature.

About 3 Steve's have told me the same thing, how many have to tell me until it becomes law? Hahaha. But either way, maybe through FedEx you can E-sign. Not sure.

att.PNG

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers