AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Today is going to be a very long day.... Mine seems to still be at the local FedEx facility and even once it starts to move I will not see it until I get home from work.....

Cheers,
BR

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I've gone from refreshing my AT&T order status a thousand times a day to refreshing the FedEx tracking information so I can go home and grab the box when he gets there. Pathetic.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've gone from refreshing my AT&T order status a thousand times a day to refreshing the FedEx tracking information so I can go home and grab the box when he gets there. Pathetic.
I quit using the Samsung site and went straight to the fedex app and alternated there and just plugging the tracking in on Google

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Still in progress, live chat representative stated they made my order a priority and that I would receive a tracking number within an hour. That was 3 hours ago so that is probably false lol.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Still in progress, live chat representative stated they made my order a priority and that I would receive a tracking number within an hour. That was 3 hours ago so that is probably false lol.

Damn, I'm so sorry to hear you are still going through this. I remember yesterday we were saying we were in similar boats. I ordered in store on the 11th and it shipped yesterday finally. I really hope yours ships soon!

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Damn, I'm so sorry to hear you are still going through this. I remember yesterday we were saying we were in similar boats. I ordered in store on the 11th and it shipped yesterday finally. I really hope yours ships soon!

I just have this bad feeling that it is not going to ship. Seems like my order has an error but no one will tell me anything or any reason why I haven't received anything. It just makes no sense considering I ordered on the 10th.

nettech207

May 23, 2012
Visit site
I just have this bad feeling that it is not going to ship. Seems like my order has an error but no one will tell me anything or any reason why I haven't received anything. It just makes no sense considering I ordered on the 10th.

I went threw the same thing they ended up canceling the order 3 times final gave up yesterday went to the local store and ordered threw them and got tracking info a couple hours later will arrive tomorrow

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
the phone waiting game is over for me. it will be time for me to go back to work before I know it. congrats to all the folks who have received their prize and I hope those who are still waiting gets theirs soon. peace 🤞🏾

Missalyssa928

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
the phone waiting game is over for me. it will be time for me to go back to work before I know it. congrats to all the folks who have received their prize and I hope those who are still waiting gets theirs soon. peace ????????????

Still (un)patiently waiting. *Refreshes Fedex every minute, dies alittle inside each time* haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca