AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
so here's the latest on my situation. fed ex stops delivering at 8 pm and the rep still had not called me back so at 7:30 i decided to call them ...again. well they tell me they still haven't talked to the driver so I'd have to wait til tomorrow so they could try the driver again. after I hung up on them I called at&t. this butt face man was just as useless as the people at fed ex. everything he suggested I had already done and then he tells me that I do need to wait until tomorrow to talk to the driver. nope. y'all are about to try to take money out of my account for a phone I don't have .get me a manager. I tell her my whole dilemma again. supposedly they have to call me back in an hour or two to escalate my issue and try to reverse the upgrade status so that I can order the phone again. I have never been so frustrated and mad in my life. I've been cursing and fussing since 3 pm and there has not been alot of help. I've never had this issue before. 🤬

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
so here's the latest on my situation. fed ex stops delivering at 8 pm and the rep still had not called me back so at 7:30 i decided to call them ...again. well they tell me they still haven't talked to the driver so I'd have to wait til tomorrow so they could try the driver again. after I hung up on them I called at&t. this butt face man was just as useless as the people at fed ex. everything he suggested I had already done and then he tells me that I do need to wait until tomorrow to talk to the driver. nope. y'all are about to try to take money out of my account for a phone I don't have .get me a manager. I tell her my whole dilemma again. supposedly they have to call me back in an hour or two to escalate my issue and try to reverse the upgrade status so that I can order the phone again. I have never been so frustrated and mad in my life. I've been cursing and fussing since 3 pm and there has not been alot of help. I've never had this issue before. 🤬

Oh I would be furious too. Hopefully it's just the driver goofed up and actually still has it on his or her truck. I hope you get this worked out. Stay on top of both FedEx and At&t. So do you still have to reorder if At&t black listed the phone and FedEx found it and delivered it tomorrow?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Oh I would be furious too. Hopefully it's just the driver goofed up and actually still has it on his or her truck. I hope you get this worked out. Stay on top of both FedEx and At&t. So do you still have to reorder if At&t black listed the phone and FedEx found it and delivered it tomorrow?
yes I'd still have to reorder and send the blacklisted phone back if they find it. that's why I didn't want to call att. once they black list it they can't reverse it and that's why I was trying to avoid calling att and was going give fed ex a chance to try to fix it, but now I have no choices.

jbuhd

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Sorry to those having issues. That sucks.

Question though: for those of you who have traded in before through the att next program, what's actually required to be sent in?

Is it just the bare phone itself only? Charger? Box?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to those having issues. That sucks.

Question though: for those of you who have traded in before through the att next program, what's actually required to be sent in?

Is it just the bare phone itself only? Charger? Box?
just the phone. unless it has a removable battery then its the phone and battery.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

yes I'd still have to reorder and send the blacklisted phone back if they find it. that's why I didn't want to call att. once they black list it they can't reverse it and that's why I was trying to avoid calling att and was going give fed ex a chance to try to fix it, but now I have no choices.

Ugh this totally bites. I'm so sorry. Let us know how it turns out.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
How do we go about getting the free headphones for the preorder?
Log into shop Samsung with your new note and go to inbox. There should be a tab to see if your eligible. Fill out the firm. Take 5 minutes to get approved and a ship date. Mine are shipping on the third of sept!!

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Oh man, it's still in progress? I'm so sorry to hear that!

Yup. I called a store today and they are starting to get them in so I might just go get one and cancel the order online. This has just been so frustrating and at this point I just want the damn phone, even a 128GB model.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Yup. I called a store today and they are starting to get them in so I might just go get one and cancel the order online. This has just been so frustrating and at this point I just want the damn phone, even a 128GB model.

Yeah that's definitely frustrating. Earlier this year Best Buy screwed up my S9+ order, so I did the same thing and cancelled it and walked into an AT&T store on that Friday and picked one up with no problem.

I would just cancel at this point since you know 100% that the phone isn't coming today and the stores get them tomorrow anyways. At least where I live, they never sell out. You can casually walk into an AT&T store tomorrow morning and get one.

Good luck and keep us updated!

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Yeah that's definitely frustrating. Earlier this year Best Buy screwed up my S9+ order, so I did the same thing and cancelled it and walked into an AT&T store on that Friday and picked one up with no problem.

I would just cancel at this point since you know 100% that the phone isn't coming today and the stores get them tomorrow anyways. At least where I live, they never sell out. You can casually walk into an AT&T store tomorrow morning and get one.

Good luck and keep us updated!

Will do. Gonna go after work, wish I could just leave to go now but yanno, job and stuff.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2