T-Mobile: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

B Posey

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I paid nothing for shipping. I always run the "I've been a customer for 5 years" and they always wave shipping fees. Hopefully my Note9 will be here by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Jonathan Pantoja

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
So I asked about the free shipping and was told that it was only for people who ordered accessories too. I was like wow that's funny because I know a bunch of people that got theirs shipped for free. Kinda ticks me off that they would lie like that.

This may be a very isolated case on my part, but I usually call 611 as soon as Pre-orders go live. What held me back about 30 minutes to an hour was the uncertainty of the prices being mentioned for all T-Mobile. So, I called around 12am CST and carried a conversation with a young Philippine customer service representative. I knew I was on JOD and had been on it over three years and have been with the company for almost a decade if memory serves me right with great credit. So, I asked her if I wanted to 128GB models how much would the price be, she said $81.99 for each phone. She offered me a case protector but I kindly declined and out of the blue after giving her my credit card information. She told me my total, that I had expedited shipping for both phones complimentary of her, and I wasn't even charged sales tax, just the $81.99 price for each phone as I checked my credit card. Now, that I have information that my two phones have shipped via UPS Next Day Air Saver and they're in Indiana as of right now. I'm assuming that there will be movement and if all goes well, I should have my phones in my hands hopefully by Monday or Tuesday. Although, I do have the patience to wait until the 24th, I just think its messed up how T-Mobile did us. Sure, I wasn't happy paying for the downpayment, but seeing that other members had to pay that as well as shipping and taxes.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I've also got a "shipped" notification on My T-Mobile, which reflects what I already knew from UPS My Choice. Now if only it would actually ship. :)

Remember guys, "Order Processed: Ready for UPS" just means the shipping label has been created. It hasn't actually shipped until you get an origin scan. Let us know when those start appearing!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Now we have shipping information let's all enjoy the weekend. There's nothing we can do at this point. All the fun begins either late Sunday night or Monday morning.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Now we have shipping information let's all enjoy the weekend. There's nothing we can do at this point. All the fun begins either late Sunday night or Monday morning.

Intellectually I recognize that you are correct. But realistically I will be checking the UPS app every five minutes. :)

anon(762744)

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site

Mine still says estimated to ship August 29th - September 5th. That's 5 to 12 days AFTER the official launch date!

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I paid nothing for shipping. I always run the "I've been a customer for 5 years" and they always wave shipping fees. Hopefully my Note9 will be here by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Dang I had to pay...I should have said I have been with t-mobile for 15 years :)

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Intellectually I recognize that you are correct. But realistically I will be checking the UPS app every five minutes. :)

Haha, I found you could link ups to google home, so I just keep asking, "Ok Google, Ask UPS about my packages" no date of delivery but keep trying. Just says unknown. :)

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a tracking number order ready for UPS pickup but it says 3 day service select I'm about to call T-Mobile now raised them some hell LOL I was promised to get the device on or before release date
Release date is Friday. It sounds like you should get it no later than Thursday. If you didn't actually receive it late yet, why would you call T-mobile?