T-Mobile: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I contacted Usp and I asked them regarding the The 2nd day shipping... I was told that my package will be delivered between10:30 Am-12:30 Pm.
The driver starts his shift at 8am...

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I have shipping and tracking number in UPS MyChoice, but when I select to pick up at UPS location, I cannot select my local hub. I was always able to, so this is a first. Anyone have any suggestions or experiencing the same thing? I can only select local UPS stores. Not happy about that at all.

OmegaSparks

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
Ok, so I had to change my order from the 512 gb to the 128 gb to get it earlier.

I had to talk to three tmobile reps, the first one told me that that the date would not change if I changed from the 512 to the 128. After seeing some of the information on here, I called at 4 am cst, spoke to someone overseas who gave me the run around and swore that they would all go out on the 21st. He claims that he spoke to the "warehouse manager"

Well that didn't seem right and I wasn't going to argue, so I waited until 8 am cst and called again. They told me that while it should be in my hands by the 24th, there was no way to guarantee it because Samsung would only provide so many of the 512 gb, and there would maybe only be a handful in the stores and that the one selling the most was the 128. I told them that as much money as I was having to put down(over $600), I shouldn't have to wait anywhere from 5 days to 12 days to get a new phone when it would be in stores. So I changed my order and now the date says will be shipped by the 24th. If I don't get a label or something by the 23rd, Ill just take my change at the store.

All this and not one person offered me anything for my inconvenience..smh.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Ok, so I had to change my order from the 512 gb to the 128 gb to get it earlier.

I had to talk to three tmobile reps, the first one told me that that the date would not change if I changed from the 512 to the 128. After seeing some of the information on here, I called at 4 am cst, spoke to someone overseas who gave me the run around and swore that they would all go out on the 21st. He claims that he spoke to the "warehouse manager"

Well that didn't seem right and I wasn't going to argue, so I waited until 8 am cst and called again. They told me that while it should be in my hands by the 24th, there was no way to guarantee it because Samsung would only provide so many of the 512 gb, and there would maybe only be a handful in the stores and that the one selling the most was the 128. I told them that as much money as I was having to put down(over $600), I shouldn't have to wait anywhere from 5 days to 12 days to get a new phone when it would be in stores. So I changed my order and now the date says will be shipped by the 24th. If I don't get a label or something by the 23rd, Ill just take my change at the store.

All this and not one person offered me anything for my inconvenience..smh.

They take the customer for granted.

sirsagey

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Strange, a third package from tmobile is now showing in UPS as processed and ready for pickup. I ordered two 128s. It has the same 1.3lb weight as the 2 packages that showed up yesterday.