T-Mobile: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I love love love my note 5 am I going to love the note 9 a lot more? I’m really not a fan of the taller and narrower phones like the S9 the S9 plus. I hope I’m not going to regret ordering the note 9 LOL.

I thought the Note 5, 7 and 8 were just galaxy S's with an S pen, frankly speaking. This one harkens back a bit. It's wider, feels heftier in the hand. It just feels like a Note I'm not sure I could put it into words. I think you'll like it - Im anxious to hear when you get it :)

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I thought the Note 5, 7 and 8 were just galaxy S's with an S pen, frankly speaking. This one harkens back a bit. It's wider, feels heftier in the hand. It just feels like a Note I'm not sure I could put it into words. I think you'll like it - Im anxious to hear when you get it :)

Thanks I went from a galaxy S4 to the galaxy note 5. So the note 5 was different from the S4. So can’t wait to see what the differences between the note 5 and the note 9.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Just checked the T-Mobile website says my order has shipped. But digging more it says that it’s ready for the label and to be picked up. Estimated delivery Wednesday, August 29.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
So if you send in the info for the promo gifts after the 13th you don't get anything?

Call Samsung promotions, they will create a case number for you. I did and they got all my information even the expected date I'll be getting the delayed phone from T-Mobile and the information about the promotion and they promised me I would still get the free gifts because the delay is Samsung's fault.