08-25-2018 02:20 AM
1,151 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Let me go check my order status......................
    That's it....from Verizon: You're banned! Haha😁
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-18-2018 02:59 PM
    Howdy lol. You know I am. Be ordering every note most likely lol. Oh I ordered the 512gb ocean blue. Which one did you get?
    Played it safe and got 128gb Purple
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-18-2018 03:15 PM
    Definitely not freaking out. I was just sharing information about my delivery information changing. Never said Verizon wouldn't be here by the 24th, just wondering why my delivery information had switched up.
    08-18-2018 03:15 PM
    Played it safe and got 128gb Purple
    Cool. I hope you enjoy it
    08-18-2018 03:24 PM
    I sure hope we 512 blue buyers don't have to wait past release date. I am limping my s7 as it is.....I picked the blue because the pen is yellow, my favorite color. I would love to see Samsung make phones in yellow and red someday too.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-18-2018 03:33 PM
    The 24th is my birthday so if the shipping does get delayed man, talk about a bummer lol
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-18-2018 03:36 PM
    Cool. I hope you enjoy it
    I hope so too. How do you like note 8
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-18-2018 03:39 PM
    This. Seriously folks. It's like with all do respect chill out. Verizon is usually last anyways. The ones freaking out are the one going to be saying oh I did get it on time. Freak out if it don't ship by the 24th. I'm sorry if I come off wrong but damn you still got 6 days after today. And people saying no 512gb shipping well what Verizon customer got the 128gb delivered or shipped status? Time to run and hide lol
    You obviously don't understand that we are mostly joking lol
    We come here every year to "rant" with fellow tech lovers. When I get mine, I get mine. But it is interesting to see when everyone gets theirs because we are all excited, for ourselves and others. 😜
    08-18-2018 03:40 PM
    You obviously don't understand that we are mostly joking lol
    We come here every year to "rant" with fellow tech lovers. When I get mine, I get mine. But it is interesting to see when everyone gets theirs because we are all excited, for ourselves and others. 😜
    Well it's hard sometimes to tell if someone is joking or not on a website. I know this I've been here since note 7. RIP to that amazing phone😢 I'm excited to but we know how Verizon is. Lol. Wasn't trying to come off wrong. I should have just stayed quiet cause people do the same thing every year anyways. I'm talking about the ones that are not joking. But yeah trust me I'll be sitting here waiting for the first person that post that got a shipping notification haha. But like you said I get mine when I get mine🤪
    Allure2323, Simi7777 and Inkdnaija like this.
    08-18-2018 03:48 PM
    The 24th is my birthday so if the shipping does get delayed man, talk about a bummer lol
    Happy early birthday. Be a great birthday present huh
    Inkdnaija likes this.
    08-18-2018 03:49 PM
    I hope so too. How do you like note 8
    I absolutely love my note8. Best note I've had so far lol. That is why I won't get rid of it. I'll take turns with the note8 and note9 lol. How you liking yours?
    Inkdnaija likes this.
    08-18-2018 03:51 PM
    I sure hope we 512 blue buyers don't have to wait past release date. I am limping my s7 as it is.....I picked the blue because the pen is yellow, my favorite color. I would love to see Samsung make phones in yellow and red someday too.
    You know....I'm not to big on red but I wouldn't mind seeing what a red note would look like.
    Simi7777 likes this.
    08-18-2018 03:52 PM
    Well it's hard sometimes to tell if someone is joking or not on a website. I know this I've been here since note 7. RIP to that amazing phone😢 I'm excited to but we know how Verizon is. Lol. Wasn't trying to come off wrong. I should have just stayed quiet cause people do the same thing every year anyways. I'm talking about the ones that are not joking. But yeah trust me I'll be sitting here waiting for the first person that post that got a shipping notification haha. But like you said I get mine when I get mine🤪
    True, there are some nuts out there lol. I've been here since note 7 as well, *sigh*.
    From my experience, I've been with big red since '04... 😳 Verizon is always last, but I wouldn't trade their coverage or customer service for anything.
    My bets are we will see. Movement on Monday at the extreme earliest. My note 7 shipped a week early and circled round a near by city until the day before release 😂 that was fun to watch and share
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-18-2018 03:52 PM
    Looks like Verizon is on back order for the 512 blue. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...90fa5a0853.jpg
    That's for the 512GB blue model. The 512GB purple is still available for Aug. 24. I'll settle for purple. I don't care about color.
    08-18-2018 03:55 PM
    True, there are some nuts out there lol. I've been here since note 7 as well, *sigh*.
    From my experience, I've been with big red since '04... 😳 Verizon is always last, but I wouldn't trade their coverage or customer service for anything.
    My bets are we will see. Movement on Monday at the extreme earliest. My note 7 shipped a week early and circled round a near by city until the day before release 😂 that was fun to watch and share
    Lol I remember your pic😊 04 huh? I've been with Verizon since 2012. And yeah Verizon works awesome here. I'm out in the country and I get all every bar with know issues what so ever. Love how they are willing to work with you if you get behind. Well that been my experience anyways. I'll take Monday movement but I would guess Wednesday at the latest lol. I said it in another post somewhere where I bout fell over when I got my note8 10 days early last year lol. But dang. Your note 7 actually did that? I think mine sat in Memphis tn on a wednesday til day before release and i got it on release day. I bet that was interesting. It's here....no it's here...no wait here I am. I've seen that on a few cases before.
    Allure2323 likes this.
    08-18-2018 04:02 PM
    You know....I'm not to big on red but I wouldn't mind seeing what a red note would look like.
    I'm sure it would be beautiful. A nice Ruby red I'd love.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-18-2018 04:04 PM
    That's for the 512GB blue model. The 512GB purple is still available for Aug. 24. I'll settle for purple. I don't care about color.
    I like purple!🤗 I like Blue too! I have a Brilliant Blue Mustang GT! Love that car! But, I have really liked the purple shades from Samsung so far. If anything, you'll still have a Note, and you can get a case for it!
    08-18-2018 04:22 PM
    I just finally got in touch with a reliable source I know that has worked at Verizon for years and has been right every time I've asked for info. Take it however you like.

As I said above, I needed to have my devices before the week after the 24th, as I'll be away after that. I saw on the site that the Blue 512gb showed an estimated date of Oct. 12th. The Lavender 512 GB showed Aug. 24th. I pre-ordered the Blue (and a 128 GB in purple for my wife). Reps on phone and chat say the Blue 512 GB is in fact back ordered until October but that can change after the official release. My friend (the source I mentioned) says the same thing regarding the Blue 512 GB. He says as it stands right now, it will be delayed. Purple 512 GB doesn't appear to be. He also added that depending on inventory moves this coming week, the status of the blue 512 could change.

Either way, I just went ahead and canceled. I'll try again around holiday time.

Good luck to all of you and, those of you that get what you want when you want, enjoy!
    Backordered if you didn't pre-order on time then or if you didn't preorder at all. Right? Not if you did correct?? That is bad business on Verizon doing your pre-order the 10th when they opened and having to wait until October.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-18-2018 04:28 PM
    Backordered if you didn't pre-order on time then or if you didn't preorder at all. Right? Not if you did correct?? That is bad business on Verizon doing your pre-order the 10th when they opened and having to wait until October.
    Yes, if consumers find they've contracted to buy a piece of a mirage there may be some displeased customers.
    08-18-2018 04:35 PM
    It hasn't shown October until today. I preordered on the 10th like mid day and all of them still showed "Aug 24th" ship by date.
    08-18-2018 04:36 PM
    Order status................Processing check back later.
    08-18-2018 04:39 PM
    Order status................Processing check back later.
    Its Saturday man. Hang out until Monday
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-18-2018 05:09 PM
    Ugh. This forum is causing me anxiety. I may wait to come back until next Friday after I have one.
    felloffthetruck and Jewels81 like this.
    08-18-2018 05:19 PM
    Well the people who pre-ordered 512's on the 9th over on the Samsung thread are getting backordered left and right....ugh.
    08-18-2018 05:29 PM
    Ugh. This forum is causing me anxiety. I may wait to come back until next Friday after I have one.
    Me too, definitely.
    08-18-2018 05:34 PM
1,151 ... 1112131415 ...