Verizon: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
that'll make a lot of people angry.

I mean unpopular opinion I know, but it COULD in fact just bee that Verizon isn't shipping until around Tuesday-Wednesday so that dellivery is on release day.

I don't think that just because the phones werent shipped a week early that means that there is going to be a delay.

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I mean unpopular opinion I know, but it COULD in fact just bee that Verizon isn't shipping until around Tuesday-Wednesday so that dellivery is on release day.

I don't think that just because the phones werent shipped a week early that means that there is going to be a delay.
Oh I figured that. Not stressing anymore about when they'll ship. As long as we have ours on or before the 24th. Last year I was impatient for my Note 8 because I was went back to using my S6 Edge after the whole Note 7 incident and was so ready for a new phone. As much as I would like to have the Note 9 sooner I can wait til next Friday. As far as delaying the 512GB devices, I hope that doesn't happen. I would be upset. They should be here Friday.

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Something odd, my line isn't avalible for upgrade anymore. Last time. I did a pre order it was avalible for upgrade until my pre order shipped..... Hopefully this means it will ship soon

mobilelifevn

Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
I'm for SURE getting this. I had dad brain earlier this week and bought an Note 9 xach tay (forgetting this was being announced this week). I called Verizon and they told me I can call tomorrow and even though I wont be in the 14 day return window by August 24th, as long as I lock in my preorder within the return window I'll be okay. So yeah, definitely ordering this and even though its overkill I think Im going to go with the 512GB version.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm for SURE getting this. I had dad brain earlier this week and bought an Note 9 xach tay (forgetting this was being announced this week). I called Verizon and they told me I can call tomorrow and even though I wont be in the 14 day return window by August 24th, as long as I lock in my preorder within the return window I'll be okay. So yeah, definitely ordering this and even though its overkill I think Im going to go with the 512GB version.

why did you copy and paste something I said over a week ago?

Moonliterider

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I always jump in here each year to join in on the Note preorder fun(and delivery stress! Lol!) I preordered mine, in the lavender 512, as soon as it went live on Verizon's website. I waited up to do it! Okay, until yesterday, my order said "delivery by the 24th." But, now the wording has changed to "Shipping estimated by the 24th." So, it did change from 'delivery by..', to 'estimated shipping by..', the 24th. The cancel button is still there as well. I know it will get here when it gets here, but like a lot of other people, I hope it does get here by the 24th, and not later, especially since it's a preorder. Also, I won't be here the following week! Crossing fingers now, since this little change. I didn't expect any issues, especially since the Blue seems to be in greater demand than the lavender.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yea, mine went form "Delivery by August 24th" to "Your item will ship when available"

I'm thinking there are no 512GB in the US.

I pre ordered at 3:05am the second pre orders opened up.

Anyone with a 128GB have their status change?

IMG_1699.jpg

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
yup same thing mine says now can't figure out how to add screen shots from the ac app lol I can see the picture I wanna add it just won't add it haha

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Okay so now orders are saying if you preordered they won't get to you until after the release date?? Someone who didn't pre-order can possibly walk right into the store and have the device in hand before you even though you paid your money and placed your order first... yeah that's not fair.

bigguh

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
All 128GB, not a one 512GB

Really! That is quite interesting. Hadn't even thought to ask that specific question. I figured some of those T-Mobile customers had to be 512 GB orders. Wow. That doesn't bode well for getting it by the 24th.

In my case, I have to have both phones by the 24th. I will be leaving early the following week and need the weekend to set up the phones and also swap devices between lines as necessary. If either device doesn't come by Saturday the latest then I will have to cancel my order entirely. I'll just have to see what deals they have down the line, maybe around holiday time since that's probably when I'll be back anyway.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

This. Seriously folks. It's like with all do respect chill out. Verizon is usually last anyways. The ones freaking out are the one going to be saying oh I did get it on time. Freak out if it don't ship by the 24th. I'm sorry if I come off wrong but damn you still got 6 days after today. And people saying no 512gb shipping well what Verizon customer got the 128gb delivered or shipped status? Time to run and hide lol