Verizon: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Jewels, you doing this again? Lol
I am with t mobile now but came to see how the thread is! What did you order? You can find me on t mobile note 9 pre order. Hope to hear from you

Howdy lol. You know I am. Be ordering every note most likely lol. Oh I ordered the 512gb ocean blue. Which one did you get?

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
interesting. and I'm not freaking out jewels haha. I just don't like T-Maybe customers getting theirs before we do haha :p

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
interesting. and I'm not freaking out jewels haha. I just don't like T-Maybe customers getting theirs before we do haha :p

Lol correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that is anything new with T-Mobile and Verizon. T-Mobile usually ships earlier and Verizon usually ships closer to store release date so we have them by that date. Last year I bout fell over when Verizon shipped 10 days early. But definitely didn't expect it to happen again.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Yea, mine went form "Delivery by August 24th" to "Your item will ship when available"

I'm thinking there are no 512GB in the US.

I pre ordered at 3:05am the second pre orders opened up.

Anyone with a 128GB have their status change?

View attachment 288189
Mine has said that since day one. On another page it says will ship around the 24th. If you ordered early, I think we will be ok.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I believe you are 100% correct when it comes to the US.
I think that none of the US carriers have the 512GB's.

Actually Samsung did false advertising. They ain't selling the 512gb. They lied to us all. So yeah you get 128gb or nothing. Lmao sorry I couldn't help myself. Don't internet kill me:D seriously tho. Relax buddy cause people will find out why you felloffthetruck hehe. Lol I'm just messing with you. I understand the worry and the wanting the phone. It will come I promise. If not then you can internet kill me. Lol:)

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
jewels did you ever decide on a wireless car charger?

Lol nope. I thought about getting the blue Samsung wireless charger 2018 version to go with my blue note8 and blue note9. But I got last year model in black and I hardly use it so I don't see spending money on another one. But then again blue is my favorite color and if it I come across it again I might get it lol. Right now no. How bout you?

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I got the black one. I prefer black to colored phones just feels more professional haha. and I haven't decided the one I want is pretty expensive for just a mount. like 60$ but it has fast charging also

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I got the black one. I prefer black to colored phones just feels more professional haha. and I haven't decided the one I want is pretty expensive for just a mount. like 60$ but it has fast charging also

Oh gotcha. I find it very very hard to turn down blue lol. If need be I can put a black case on it. The black is nice I preordered the black note8 but my husband got it when best buy got the deep sea blue in November lol. Yeah the blue wireless charger I saw ran around $40 on Amazon and between $40 and $70 on Ebay.

bigguh

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
The ocean blue 512 on Verizon website is backordered into mid October now. RIP if you wanted that version and didn't pre order lol

I just finally got in touch with a reliable source I know that has worked at Verizon for years and has been right every time I've asked for info. Take it however you like.

As I said above, I needed to have my devices before the week after the 24th, as I'll be away after that. I saw on the site that the Blue 512gb showed an estimated date of Oct. 12th. The Lavender 512 GB showed Aug. 24th. I pre-ordered the Blue (and a 128 GB in purple for my wife). Reps on phone and chat say the Blue 512 GB is in fact back ordered until October but that can change after the official release. My friend (the source I mentioned) says the same thing regarding the Blue 512 GB. He says as it stands right now, it will be delayed. Purple 512 GB doesn't appear to be. He also added that depending on inventory moves this coming week, the status of the blue 512 could change.

Either way, I just went ahead and canceled. I'll try again around holiday time.

Good luck to all of you and, those of you that get what you want when you want, enjoy!