Verizon: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
After all this, imagine if you miss the fedex guy on Thursday. Man...

Ha be more the FedEx guy/girl will missing me or damn near lmao. I usually have to go down and flag them down. I'm in the country and 99% of the time FedEx will drive passed, come back, drive passed, come back and I go down my hilly *** driveway and flag them down lol. I never have same driver and I understand why they would get lost. I ordered a jetpack from Verizon a few months ago and I didnt even see FedEx. They gave up apparently and signed for it themselves and put it in my mailbox lol. Every once and a blue moon a fedex driver will find me and come to my door. Now UPS finds me no problem 99% of the time. So yeah it will be interesting. I'll be up all day waiting for them cause they come at different times here.

Carl Saint Fort

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Ha be more the FedEx guy/girl will missing me or damn near lmao. I usually have to go down and flag them down. I'm in the country and 99% of the time FedEx will drive passed, come back, drive passed, come back and I go down my hilly *** driveway and flag them down lol. I never have same driver and I understand why they would get lost. I ordered a jetpack from Verizon a few months ago and I didnt even see FedEx. They gave up apparently and signed for it themselves and put it in my mailbox lol. Every once and a blue moon a fedex driver will find me and come to my door. Now UPS finds me no problem 99% of the time. So yeah it will be interesting. I'll be up all day waiting for them cause they come at different times here.

Since 9am, I'll set base in front of the door, with my water, my snacks my phone and charger until I get my phone lol. And I'm letting work know today I'll be a no show on Thursday lol

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email from Verizon that my N9 was shipped and got FedEx tracking showing 'scheduled delivery Thursday 8/23 by 4:30 pm'. Can't wait!

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
mine show in transit from west Chester PA, so more than likely they will sit in Toledo until Thursday morning and then be delivered.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine shows 8/23 but it is in Memphis. Unless they hold it, I should get it tomorrow since I'm in Little Rock.
They will probably hold it, Fed ex is usually strict on that 2 day delivery. They will let yours sit there while they work on the ones across the country since yours has time. You could get lucky though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer