UK: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Nope, I emailed and they said it wouldn't show until it was actually at delivery stage on the 24th :-( stupid system. Wonder how many people ask the same question??
And while I'm replying, how do I get my reply to go under the original question and other comments on it?

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Nope, I emailed and they said it wouldn't show until it was actually at delivery stage on the 24th :-( stupid system. Wonder how many people ask the same question??
And while I'm replying, how do I get my reply to go under the original question and other comments on it?
I hope it's not shipped on the 24th.
It's a bank holiday weekend, next working day delivery would be the Tuesday.
Can't remember from last year if the despatch date showed as the delivery date.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I hope it's not shipped on the 24th.
It's a bank holiday weekend, next working day delivery would be the Tuesday.
Can't remember from last year if the despatch date showed as the delivery date.

FWIW O2 told me that mine will be delivered on 24th; but as I've already said; I'm away until that Sunday, so they'll sit locked up in reception until I collect when I'm back... Dammit haha

Kath1404

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
FWIW O2 told me that mine will be delivered on 24th; but as I've already said; I'm away until that Sunday, so they'll sit locked up in reception until I collect when I'm back... Dammit haha

Actually said when delivery starts on 23rd, so hopefully with us on the 24th. Sorry to confuse!

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah delivery starts 23rd.....

In regards to your order that is currently not visible on your Samsung account, the reason why it is not yet showing is, it is currently under a pre-order stage. The Samsung Shop Website accounts will show the details of your pre-order once the delivery started on Thursday, 23rd of August, 2018. You may visit your Samsung account once that date comes to also access the progress of the delivery.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Some got review units so they can YouTube review them etc.
Seems to be his own.
Had actually spotted him asking some questions on the N960F ROM thread on XDA re de bloating it before he posted pictures on the pre order thread.

( Appears that the normal button combo no longer works to get into download mode )

He has avoided all questions on where it came from though, other than "a carrier".

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Seems to be his own.
Had actually spotted him asking some questions on the N960F ROM thread on XDA re de bloating it before he posted pictures on the pre order thread.

( Appears that the normal button combo no longer works to get into download mode )

He has avoided all questions on where it came from though, other than "a carrier".

If it's not an official Samsung review unit then it could be one of the many clones that have already been available to buy.

Unless he's high up in the food chain with Samsung I doubt he'll have an official full retail into from Samsung

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
If it's not an official Samsung review unit then it could be one of the many clones that have already been available to buy.

Unless he's high up in the food chain with Samsung I doubt he'll have an official full retail into from Samsung
Doubt if it's a clone if he was asking on the N960F ROM thread. ( He was looking to de bloat which makes me think 3 carrier )

But who knows.

On another NOTE , few pictures on Reddit of the American carrier devices arriving today.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Did you order the blue 128gb?
Can't remember who ordered what these days :)
Also is it a first come first served basis, never know with Samsung!
Yeah mate, 128GB Blue ordered direct from Samsung UK. Ordered whilst the unpacking was still on as soon as the site went live.
God knows when it will come. No heartache as a few extra days with my note 8 I can survive .

Although, typically, the 24th is logistically better for me as my wife will be in all day. C'est la vie.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Yeah mate, 128GB Blue ordered direct from Samsung UK. Ordered whilst the unpacking was still on as soon as the site went live.
God knows when it will come. No heartache as a few extra days with my note 8 I can survive .

Although, typically, the 24th is logistically better for me as my wife will be in all day. C'est la vie.

I must say I like the Blue too with the yellow pen but alas I'm always drawn to black in the end. Lol.

I was also ready to pull the trigger on ordering after the Unpacked Event, but instead prefer to drop into the Samsung Experience Store in my home town.

No waiting in for delivery then and I can fire it up in the store and ensure it's not marked up and works ok.

This will be a week or so after the 24th as I like to see real user reviews on it to make sure all is Ok with the model.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Looks like things are starting to move across the pond, similar to last year, so I thought I'd check my order status....

Note1_0(1).jpg