Screen protectors

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
It fits nice and once you turn on screen sensitivity there's little issue there as well. I got 2 of them for free so it's hard to complain too much. Getting a knock off Whitestone one tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. It's half the price of Whitestone for a 2 pack. Otao is the brand I believe.

Thanks. I'm going to try and put mine in tonight.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Ill read no more of this thread.. installed the above pictured protector and it is outstanding...

Unsure which one you like? I have a Caseology but it isn’t installed yet. Just finished setting up phone that came today. I usually do the screen and case first.,,but didn’t this time.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
never mind lol caseology screen protectors suck, I just looked down at my screen and it had dust under it that wasn't there when it was installed so I blew on it and the protector blew off the screen Haha. well that's what ya get when you get free stuff.
will probably get a whitestone dome one now

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
never mind lol caseology screen protectors suck, I just looked down at my screen and it had dust under it that wasn't there when it was installed so I blew on it and the protector blew off the screen Haha. well that's what ya get when you get free stuff.

Sorry to laugh but lol. Dang that is messed up:)

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Put my screen protector on phone ...Caseology. I like it except one side on the curve has a little bit of haze to it. You can’t really notice that it is two little spots. Hopefully it’s not going to lift. I put a case on and you can’t tell. But I almost couldn’t get into my phone as it did affect the sensitivity. I have the password before the phone actually activate. It took me forever for my passcode to take. I have reset the sensitivity.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Funny... i'm guessing your instal skills may need improving or mine is magic.

bleedingwickedly

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
Getting my blue 512 on Tuesday. I have a few cases and the amfilm ready. I’ve used amfilm on my Switch and s8+ and they worked well. Anyone using the amfilm on the Note 9? Looking for opinions and maybe installation tips.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Getting my blue 512 on Tuesday. I have a few cases and the amfilm ready. I’ve used amfilm on my Switch and s8+ and they worked well. Anyone using the amfilm on the Note 9? Looking for opinions and maybe installation tips.

That's what I'm using as stated earlier in this thread

I sent the Whitestone Dome protectors back as they're £50 here in the UK and for me, the amFilm works perfectly and it's hell of a lot cheaper to have 2 of these, one as a spare, for just in case etc

Installation is easy; but my advice is do it right after you've taken the OEM protector off so there's little dust residue there; clean that off and lay the amFilm down and that's it done.

I don't use their plastic outer template; just line the speaker hole up at the top and lay it down carefully etc

Press all around the edges to get decent adhesion and that's it done :)

Works perfectly with my Spigen Neo Hybrid cases and the Ringke Fusion X case I got too

bleedingwickedly

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
That's what I'm using as stated earlier in this thread

I sent the Whitestone Dome protectors back as they're £50 here in the UK and for me, the amFilm works perfectly and it's hell of a lot cheaper to have 2 of these, one as a spare, for just in case etc

Installation is easy; but my advice is do it right after you've taken the OEM protector off so there's little dust residue there; clean that off and lay the amFilm down and that's it done.

I don't use their plastic outer template; just line the speaker hole up at the top and lay it down carefully etc

Press all around the edges to get decent adhesion and that's it done :)

Works perfectly with my Spigen Neo Hybrid cases and the Ringke Fusion X case I got too

Thanks Dan. I’m planning to install before I even do the set up. This is my first Note so I’m excited. I’ve been a regular Galaxy S user up until now. I have a few cases, not sure of the names. But I’m happy to hear yours is working well with your cases. I believe I have Ringke Fusion X, Caseology Skyfall, Youmaker?, and Tekcoo?. The last two I’m not to familiar with. I’ve seen a few cases on here that look amazing. Speck Presidio Grip looks better in user photos then the stock photos. Don’t have to go overboard on cases until after I receive the phone.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Dan. I’m planning to install before I even do the set up. This is my first Note so I’m excited. I’ve been a regular Galaxy S user up until now. I have a few cases, not sure of the names. But I’m happy to hear yours is working well with your cases. I believe I have Ringke Fusion X, Caseology Skyfall, Youmaker?, and Tekcoo?. The last two I’m not to familiar with. I’ve seen a few cases on here that look amazing. Speck Presidio Grip looks better in user photos then the stock photos. Don’t have to go overboard on cases until after I receive the phone.

The amFilm worked really well with a previous S8 Plus and then a Note 8; so I stuck with better the devil you know etc

Some folk don't like them; say they interfere with the screen sensitivity; I've never had issues but then again I am heavy handed etc :)

The Caseology case I received and sent it back to Amazon; it's crap

The Spigen and Ringke cases I really like, so kept those etc

jayk82

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
+1 for the Whitestone. Just applied mine after watching Flossy's video. Went on perfectly and looks / responds great!