Why is the Copper/Brown Note 9 not available for pre order?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So I was was super excited to pre order the note 9 in copper but when I go to the samsung website they only have it in the Blue & Lavender colors. I saw on the forum that those are only the U.S colors. I went on Samsung UK website and they have the U.S Blue and Lavender and the Black note 9 available but not the Copper. So I'm confused? Why is it that they have the same colors we have in the U.S to pre order and they also get the option of the Black version? And my second question is if they dont even have the copper color then were do you pre order it?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
See that's what's irritating. You either settle for a color that isn't your first choice for the promos, or you miss the promos waiting for your preferred color. All regions should have all colors imo. Release a totally new color on Black Friday if u want.

MsBlingberry

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
So I was was super excited to pre order the note 9 in copper but when I go to the samsung website they only have it in the Blue & Lavender colors. I saw on the forum that those are only the U.S colors. I went on Samsung UK website and they have the U.S Blue and Lavender and the Black note 9 available but not the Copper. So I'm confused? Why is it that they have the same colors we have in the U.S to pre order and they also get the option of the Black version? And my second question is if they dont even have the copper color then were do you pre order it?

In Nigeria, we have blue, black and copper available for pre order. Guess the colour yours truly wants? The purple! Sigh. So frustrating.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
See that's what's irritating. You either settle for a color that isn't your first choice for the promos, or you miss the promos waiting for your preferred color. All regions should have all colors imo. Release a totally new color on Black Friday if u want.

Or do like me and just keep using the Note 8. The Note 9 is something I want, certainly not something I need, so I won't buy it in a color I don't like.

Samsungs dumb marketing strategy cost them my sale, and I'm sure others put off buying the phone as well.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I don't get why Samsung doesn't allow all colors for all regions. I would have liked copper but now that I think about it, I guess it doesn't matter cause colors get covered with skins/cases.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't get why Samsung doesn't allow all colors for all regions. I would have liked copper but now that I think about it, I guess it doesn't matter cause colors get covered with skins/cases.
If they couldn't swing that, maybe only have 3 colors for all regions and introduce new (not black) colors later. Black should be a given at launch for any phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown