https://slickdeals.net/f/11933223-ri...src=SiteSearch

It's not great, only 4 models with a specific color for each model.

Note, you must select Seller Ringke Official Store not-fulfilled by Amazon. (Non Prime Option) Click 'Other Sellers on Amazon' beneath the 'Add to Cart' button and select without Fulfillment by Amazon option.

Looks like the deals are starting. If it's like last year, we'll also be seeing deals on Caseology, Lumion, and others that I can't remember.
    08-13-2018 08:51 AM

Note, you must select Seller Ringke Official Store not-fulfilled by Amazon. (Non Prime Option) Click 'Other Sellers on Amazon' beneath the 'Add to Cart' button and select without Fulfillment by Amazon option.

Looks like the deals are starting. If it's like last year, we'll also be seeing deals on Caseology, Lumion, and others that I can't remember.
    Many thanks! Let the deals begin.
    Broken Vet likes this.
    08-13-2018 09:14 AM

Thanks! I ordered 3 of them. HAd to do it separate for the coupon to work though.
    08-13-2018 09:52 AM
    Remember, when you get the phone and register it with Samsung, they should send you a coupon code for around 30% off of 1 thing under $100 in the Samsung store. So, if you're wanting a Samsung case, then might want to just get a cheaper case to use until you can use the coupon on a Samsung case. Now, this is assuming that they do the code again this year.
    08-13-2018 10:07 AM

Just got the Purple Wave looks awesome thanks!
    08-13-2018 10:15 AM
    Thank you! When you can get 2 cases (that should last until I find my perfect case) for under $10, it's a good day!
    08-13-2018 10:30 AM
    Thank you!
    08-13-2018 10:54 AM
    Just got the Purple Wave looks awesome thanks!
    I have the blue wave for my N8. It's kinda shimmery. Very nice. Only thing is it's a beast to take off. But that could be a good thing! The clear Ringke Fusion is my favorite. And for these prices??? Can't go wrong!
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    08-13-2018 11:40 AM
    I have the blue wave and rose blush wave colors for my Note 8 already. It's my favorite case for my Note 8. I ordered the black and blue and was undecided about the purple because I wanted them to bring the Rose Blush back for the Note 9. Used the deal and ordered a purple wave
    ladyc0524 and Broken Vet like this.
    08-13-2018 03:36 PM
    just ordered 2 of the Onyx!!! only let u do 1...but wife did on her account.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-13-2018 06:39 PM
    is this dead? trying to get the purple wave...thanks.
    08-23-2018 10:49 PM