Black Note 9 is so SEXY !

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
It's a Damn shame. I would have never thought that black wouldn't be available in the US. Who ever is in charge over there needs to be let go. I suppose due to their stupidity I will have to suffer with the Blue one. Wasn't my first choice though.

They are lucky I have no self control.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a similar opinion and could use the blue phone, but that nasty yellow pen doesn't get covered by a case.

Right?! I finally got a look today and I do love that blue color; although black is my first choice. Put that #2 pencil/SPen with it and I'm just appalled. And the Spen has the nerve to have the end the same color as the phone. Appalled. I need someone to tell me why that was a good idea.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
It's a Damn shame. I would have never thought that black wouldn't be available in the US. Who ever is in charge over there needs to be let go. I suppose due to their stupidity I will have to suffer with the Blue one. Wasn't my first choice though.

They are lucky I have no self control.
Suffering with a $1000 device But I get it. Paying that amount of $$, you would want your color of choice.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I have a similar opinion and could use the blue phone, but that nasty yellow pen doesn't get covered by a case.

I'm kinda wishing I got the purple Note9 because that yellow S Pen looks hideous. It makes the blue Note9 look like a Best Buy-themed Note. *shudder*

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Right?! I finally got a look today and I do love that blue color; although black is my first choice. Put that #2 pencil/SPen with it and I'm just appalled. And the Spen has the nerve to have the end the same color as the phone. Appalled. I need someone to tell me why that was a good idea.
I don't know which is worse, the mustard colored one or the girly purple pinkish one.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I actually like the yellow S-Pen with the blue phone.

I wish they would have made a Red Note 9 like the One Plus 6 red.

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I always get black. My Note 8 is black, my Note 7 was black, my S6. Edge was white but my temporary replacement from the Note 7 was a black S7 Edge. If it were an option I would have probably got the black again. And my first choice was the blue, I changed my mind and went with the purple. After seeing it in Best Buy I'm excited for a purple phone really. It would be a change for me.

Tony9ball68

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
I have a black note8, but getting the blue note9, fancy a change of colour and the blue looks very nice and I like the contrasting colour s pen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton