Confirmed: My BP Lab works on Note 9.

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My local T-Mobile store had a working model of the Note 9, and were nice enough to let me play with it for a few minutes. I was able to install and confirm that the My BP Lab app works on the Note 9.

For those who do not know, with the release of the the Galaxy S9; the built in heart monitor now also has the ability to measure blood pressure. Currently there is only one app that I know of that works with that feature
"My BP Lab" and to use it you have to agree to take part in a University study on daily stress.

I have been using it on the S9 Plus since launch (one of the reasons I switched from the Note 8) and wanted to confirm it working as I move back to the Note family.

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for this information. I too use "my BP lab" app on my S9+ and was curious if the Note 9 would have the updated abilities. Awesome!!!!

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
My Pleasure. I am hoping to have more reports like this as I get back into the Note using groove after the 24th. Glad to know this info was helpful to others.

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I was not able to confirm scientifically if it was "better", my impression was that it worked on the first attempt without having to fidget like I do on the S9 plus. But that may well be my desire for it to work influencing how I handled the phone.

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
Jumping back in on this. I signed up in the My BP Lab app, but once I finished signing up, it said my Note 9 didn't have the correct sensor. I tried that about 3 weeks ago. I then just reinstalled it today seeing that the app is now version 2.0 and it's working just fine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol