Xfinity Note 9 shipped

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't know that they'd be held I've got another preorders early including the Note 8 I think that was about a week early if I remember

Note 8 was at least a week or more early for many. Would have been for me too because of Irma.
This time around isn't The earliest it looks like most will get it is Tue or Wed. Wed because the ones sprint is starting to ship is estimated to arrive Wed someone sent to Greg and he did a video on it today.

I think labor day last year had something to do with it too. Wanting to get them out early because of Labor Day and possible shipping delays. Also this time only two weeks between the announcement of it and the in store sale date which is probably a factor also why they're not shipping as early this time.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
My Note 9 has shipped. Can't wait. Has anyone else have this happen yet?
Doesn't it give you a scheduled delivery date? Maybe Xfinity doesn't use priority shipping like the other carriers? I've never seen xfinity on a pre-order thread before.
On a side note, I received something in the mail this week about Xfinity mobiles. They wanted $45 per line or $180 total for me as opposed to $120 for T-mobile. Can't compete.

svtcobra

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Note 8 was at least a week or more early for many. Would have been for me too because of Irma.
This time around isn't The earliest it looks like most will get it is Tue or Wed. Wed because the ones sprint is starting to ship is estimated to arrive Wed someone sent to Greg and he did a video on it today.

I think labor day last year had something to do with it too. Wanting to get them out early because of Labor Day and possible shipping delays. Also this time only two weeks between the announcement of it and the in store sale date which is probably a factor also why they're not shipping as early this time.

Where's a holiday AND a hurricane when you need one?

MikeLW1984

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't it give you a scheduled delivery date? Maybe Xfinity doesn't use priority shipping like the other carriers? I've never seen xfinity on a pre-order thread before.
On a side note, I received something in the mail this week about Xfinity mobiles. They wanted $45 per line or $180 total for me as opposed to $120 for T-mobile. Can't compete.

It's only 45 a line for unlimited data. Other wise u only 12 per gig and that's the way I go. My family of 4 only use 2 gigs a month. U pay zero for talk or text. If u use zero data your bill is about 11 bucks for taxes and fees unless u have phones u r paying for. On a side note last year I got my note 8 a week and a half early on xfinity.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I just cancelled my Samsung order when I realized I could buy it through Xfinity and switch to their service from AT&T. I am on Wi-Fi so much that I barely use a gig a month data, so I probably will only have to spend 12 bucks for service! I couldn't switch before because you could only bring your own phone if you used an iPhone. AND....Wow! They are giving me a $300 prepaid Visa for signing up, and I can trade in my old Note8, which is in nearly perfect condition (thanks to my Whitestone domed glass screen protector). Now, I am excited.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
It's only 45 a line for unlimited data. Other wise u only 12 per gig and that's the way I go. My family of 4 only use 2 gigs a month. U pay zero for talk or text. If u use zero data your bill is about 11 bucks for taxes and fees unless u have phones u r paying for. On a side note last year I got my note 8 a week and a half early on xfinity.

$12 per gig would bankrupt me.
Glad it works for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith