The Note 9 Reviews are out and most look very promising

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Flossy has the Note 9 already

Flossy was in the note9 presentation at the unpacked. Some people say Flossy curse to much or they can't handle his long reviews. Well all I got to say is...at least he is real and don't bite his tongue. He says in the video to have popcorn ready for the real review which you know will be hour or so long. Love his cat lol. Cat was interested in the note9 too lmao. I usually don't like reviews over 30 minutes but I don't mind when it come to people like flossy. At least he straight up tell you if there are or are not any problems. Flossy the man.

Last edited:

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

Floss is pretty much the best phone reviewer out there if you ask me. Nothing flashy about his videos at all but he keeps it real. He really don't have any brand loyalty either which is kind of uncommon to find.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I believe all the YouTube heads received the purple Note 9, duo charger and case. I think they are just demo units and have to be returned to Samsung. Heard one of the unboxers say this.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

I believe all the YouTube heads received the purple Note 9, duo charger and case. I think they are just demo units and have to be returned to Samsung. Heard one of the unboxers say this.

Just wondering what does Samsung do with the review units when they get returned then? Since it's a small number that are handed out. Do they get used for warranty replacements?

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

Meh. He's okay. I hate hour long reviews, but I also hate the 6 minute reviews that many people do.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

Shout out to White Shoes. Flossy says on a scale of 1 to 10, the Note 9 is a definite go! That's good enough for me.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

Shout out to White Shoes. Flossy says on a scale of 1 to 10, the Note 9 is a definite go! That's good enough for me.

You know what to do based on how many major's it gets. 3 major's usually means its a winner. But if you get a 4th major....go get it now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy