09-02-2018 03:16 PM
143 12345 ...
tools
    I don't understand why YouTubers are a thing.
    For me, they help me decide on a device without buying it first. I see it in use... Not just a display. They answer so many questions and show how to get the most from the device; tips and tricks are golden. I learn more from watching tech videos than by reading tech articles. I'm glad You Tubers are a thing.
    08-12-2018 08:05 AM
    Flossy Carter,Damir Franc and Erica Griffin. MKBHD often stays on the fence.
    MKBHD is who introduced me to YT videos. I was already a phone lover. When N3 was releasing, I had the S2, Epic 4G Touch. His video sold me and I've had every Note since. Once I saw MKBHD, I started watching more tech videos and now I won't buy a piece of tech without watching reviewers that I trust. MKBHD, Floss, Erica Griffin, Jamie Riviera(?) are the ones I remember atm.
    08-12-2018 08:14 AM
    No you misunderstood lol. I meant he had nothing to do with what I was about to say lol. Meaning I was going of the subject some. I walked in my myself and saw the note 3. I hadn't even heard of flossy back then. I didn't hear about him til either the note 7 or note8. I like flossy like I said in earlier post
    I apologize I miss read but yeah even before my first Samsung phone was the Note 3 floss used to do old-school flip phone reviews back in the days I just really never paid attention
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-12-2018 08:24 AM
    I just like the straight up phone reviews I'm a cat person myself but the whole cat thing gets played out. his Sunday streams are the greatest hopefully there's one tonight.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-12-2018 08:25 AM
    But you have to wonder if any of them fear getting blacklisted from these launch events if they ever say anything negative so are they really giving us honest opinions?
    bassplayrguy and ladyc0524 like this.
    08-12-2018 08:50 AM
    But you have to wonder if any of them fear getting blacklisted from these launch events if they ever say anything negative so are they really giving us honest opinions?
    Flossy is pretty balanced. He posted a video this morning and griped a little about the Note 9 (but he still said it's currently his fav phone)
    08-12-2018 09:21 AM
    I like in depth written reviews from reviewers who look for faults as well as strengths. Too many paint a rosy picture of every phone reviewed.
    08-12-2018 10:11 AM
    I have followed Flossy for a while now and he definitely tells it how it is!
    If he's got something to say he'll say it no matter what, notice how the Note 8 disappeared from his top phone list and he doesn't mind saying it on some of his videos, if there is any flaw, he will mention it, and so he should.
    08-12-2018 10:53 AM
    "Hey, what's up everyone. It's your boy, Floss... back with another video..."
    Yeah, Floss is one of my favorites, along with Lisa Gade with Mobile Tech Review. I used to like Sascha Pallenberg when he was with Mobile Geeks, but he left and seems to only report on cars these days.
    EMGSM likes this.
    08-12-2018 11:19 AM
    "Hey, what's up everyone. It's your boy, Floss... back with another video..."
    Yeah, Floss is one of my favorites, along with Lisa Gade with Mobile Tech Review. I used to like Sascha Pallenberg when he was with Mobile Geeks, but he left and seems to only report on cars these days.
    Lisa is taking it back old school. Used to watch her videos back in the S2 days.
    08-12-2018 11:28 AM
    What happened to Xerxes? That's what I want to know.

Xerxes = White Shoes.
    08-12-2018 11:53 AM
    So what is "the TRUTH" about the Note 9?
    08-12-2018 12:23 PM
    It's expensive !
    Itsa_Me_Mario likes this.
    08-12-2018 12:51 PM
    I trust floss, he's the main reason why I left apple and got the note 3... Going on 6 plus years with Samsung and never looked back
    I had no idea he went back that far. Pulling up his Note 2 review LOL
    08-12-2018 12:56 PM
    It's expensive !
    lol I knew that one.
    08-12-2018 01:08 PM
    I apologize I miss read but yeah even before my first Samsung phone was the Note 3 floss used to do old-school flip phone reviews back in the days I just really never paid attention
    It's all good. Lol it happens. Oh wow lol my uncle and older neighbor down street is still using flip phones. Those thing are so out of date to me lmao. But her it works for them I guess.
    08-12-2018 01:46 PM
    Floss is the best reviewer. People like MKBHD are not truth worthy anymore.
    08-12-2018 03:13 PM
    I have followed Flossy for a while now and he definitely tells it how it is!
    If he's got something to say he'll say it no matter what, notice how the Note 8 disappeared from his top phone list and he doesn't mind saying it on some of his videos, if there is any flaw, he will mention it, and so he should.
    He sure does. He said he stopped using the N8 cuz it lags. Mine doesn't lag, but my battery has noticeably declined. I used to be at 50 or so at bedtime. Now I'm at 30. It's cool because I have charges everywhere, but its definitely draining more quickly. That N9 should hold me for 2 days though.
    08-12-2018 03:21 PM
    Battery on my Note 8 is very good.
    08-12-2018 03:29 PM
    It cook for you
    thecomicbookandme likes this.
    08-12-2018 04:07 PM
    He sure does. He said he stopped using the N8 cuz it lags. Mine doesn't lag, but my battery has noticeably declined. I used to be at 50 or so at bedtime. Now I'm at 30. It's cool because I have charges everywhere, but its definitely draining more quickly. That N9 should hold me for 2 days though.
    Yeah I was getting more battery left at the end of the Day than I am now, could be all sorts of things but that 4000MAH battery on the Note 9 is definately a big plus, meaning it could also be a 2 year phone for me, we'll see
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    08-12-2018 04:23 PM
    I'm enjoying Painfully Honest Tech, JimmyisPromo, Linus tech tips (in small doses) and MrWhosetheboss. But I appreciate many of the comments here for other reviewers to check.
    08-12-2018 04:48 PM
    Floss is the best reviewer. People like MKBHD are not truth worthy anymore.
    MKBHD, Austin, Judner, Louie, all those guys are all just very into themselves and that's my issue with them. I still subscribe to them and watch some of their videos. But for actual reviews I like a channel such as Flossy, Sakitech, and Supersaf TV
    08-12-2018 04:53 PM
    Mine doesnt lag either but I've noticed a definite decline in battery life the last couple weeks.
    08-12-2018 05:20 PM
    For me, they help me decide on a device without buying it first. I see it in use... Not just a display. They answer so many questions and show how to get the most from the device; tips and tricks are golden. I learn more from watching tech videos than by reading tech articles. I'm glad You Tubers are a thing.
    They tell you to buy the thing, and they themselves don't use the thing after the video. I prefer to see the device in person, such as at a Best Buy or Verizon store. F YouTubers.
    GrumpyMomofMacR likes this.
    08-12-2018 05:45 PM
143 12345 ...