The Note 9 Reviews are out and most look very promising

left4dead

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: The TRUTH About the Galaxy Note 9: YouTubers REACT!

Flossy needs to go on a keto diet. Brotha is getting large. Nothing but love though. Really enjoy his videos

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: Flossy has the Note 9 already

Lol this doesn't have anything to do with flossy and i didn't come from iPhone but I was a big Motorola nut til I walked in Verizon and played with the note 3 and been with the note series every since lol.

Why not? I trusted his long review and made the jump so it has alot to do with him

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Why not? I trusted his long review and made the jump so it has alot to do with him

No you misunderstood lol. I meant he had nothing to do with what I was about to say lol. Meaning I was going of the subject some. I walked in my myself and saw the note 3. I hadn't even heard of flossy back then. I didn't hear about him til either the note 7 or note8. I like flossy like I said in earlier post:)

Last edited:

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

I don't understand why YouTubers are a thing.

For me, they help me decide on a device without buying it first. I see it in use... Not just a display. They answer so many questions and show how to get the most from the device; tips and tricks are golden. I learn more from watching tech videos than by reading tech articles. I'm glad You Tubers are a thing.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Flossy Carter,Damir Franc and Erica Griffin. MKBHD often stays on the fence.

MKBHD is who introduced me to YT videos. I was already a phone lover. When N3 was releasing, I had the S2, Epic 4G Touch. His video sold me and I've had every Note since. Once I saw MKBHD, I started watching more tech videos and now I won't buy a piece of tech without watching reviewers that I trust. MKBHD, Floss, Erica Griffin, Jamie Riviera(?) are the ones I remember atm.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site

No you misunderstood lol. I meant he had nothing to do with what I was about to say lol. Meaning I was going of the subject some. I walked in my myself and saw the note 3. I hadn't even heard of flossy back then. I didn't hear about him til either the note 7 or note8. I like flossy like I said in earlier post:)

I apologize I miss read but yeah even before my first Samsung phone was the Note 3 floss used to do old-school flip phone reviews back in the days I just really never paid attention

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site

I just like the straight up phone reviews I'm a cat person myself but the whole cat thing gets played out. his Sunday streams are the greatest hopefully there's one tonight.

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site

But you have to wonder if any of them fear getting blacklisted from these launch events if they ever say anything negative so are they really giving us honest opinions?

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

But you have to wonder if any of them fear getting blacklisted from these launch events if they ever say anything negative so are they really giving us honest opinions?
Flossy is pretty balanced. He posted a video this morning and griped a little about the Note 9 (but he still said it's currently his fav phone)

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

I like in depth written reviews from reviewers who look for faults as well as strengths. Too many paint a rosy picture of every phone reviewed.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site

I have followed Flossy for a while now and he definitely tells it how it is!
If he's got something to say he'll say it no matter what, notice how the Note 8 disappeared from his top phone list and he doesn't mind saying it on some of his videos, if there is any flaw, he will mention it, and so he should.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

"Hey, what's up everyone. It's your boy, Floss... back with another video..."
Yeah, Floss is one of my favorites, along with Lisa Gade with Mobile Tech Review. I used to like Sascha Pallenberg when he was with Mobile Geeks, but he left and seems to only report on cars these days.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

"Hey, what's up everyone. It's your boy, Floss... back with another video..."
Yeah, Floss is one of my favorites, along with Lisa Gade with Mobile Tech Review. I used to like Sascha Pallenberg when he was with Mobile Geeks, but he left and seems to only report on cars these days.

Lisa is taking it back old school. Used to watch her videos back in the S2 days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance