The Note 9 Reviews are out and most look very promising

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Flossy has the Note 9 already

I apologize I miss read but yeah even before my first Samsung phone was the Note 3 floss used to do old-school flip phone reviews back in the days I just really never paid attention

It's all good. Lol it happens. Oh wow lol my uncle and older neighbor down street is still using flip phones. Those thing are so out of date to me lmao. But her it works for them I guess.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: The TRUTH About the Galaxy Note 9: YouTubers REACT!

I have followed Flossy for a while now and he definitely tells it how it is!
If he's got something to say he'll say it no matter what, notice how the Note 8 disappeared from his top phone list and he doesn't mind saying it on some of his videos, if there is any flaw, he will mention it, and so he should.

He sure does. He said he stopped using the N8 cuz it lags. Mine doesn't lag, but my battery has noticeably declined. I used to be at 50 or so at bedtime. Now I'm at 30. It's cool because I have charges everywhere, but its definitely draining more quickly. That N9 should hold me for 2 days though.

Evindzer

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Battery on my Note 8 is very good.
020f6cd7a594b14c47ef1d8b3bc8bd81.jpg

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site

He sure does. He said he stopped using the N8 cuz it lags. Mine doesn't lag, but my battery has noticeably declined. I used to be at 50 or so at bedtime. Now I'm at 30. It's cool because I have charges everywhere, but its definitely draining more quickly. That N9 should hold me for 2 days though.

Yeah I was getting more battery left at the end of the Day than I am now, could be all sorts of things but that 4000MAH battery on the Note 9 is definately a big plus, meaning it could also be a 2 year phone for me, we'll see:)

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I'm enjoying Painfully Honest Tech, JimmyisPromo, Linus tech tips (in small doses) and MrWhosetheboss. But I appreciate many of the comments here for other reviewers to check.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site

Floss is the best reviewer. People like MKBHD are not truth worthy anymore.
MKBHD, Austin, Judner, Louie, all those guys are all just very into themselves and that's my issue with them. I still subscribe to them and watch some of their videos. But for actual reviews I like a channel such as Flossy, Sakitech, and Supersaf TV

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site

Mine doesnt lag either but I've noticed a definite decline in battery life the last couple weeks.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

For me, they help me decide on a device without buying it first. I see it in use... Not just a display. They answer so many questions and show how to get the most from the device; tips and tricks are golden. I learn more from watching tech videos than by reading tech articles. I'm glad You Tubers are a thing.

They tell you to buy the thing, and they themselves don't use the thing after the video. I prefer to see the device in person, such as at a Best Buy or Verizon store. F YouTubers.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

so are they really giving us honest opinions?

No. No they're absolutely not giving us honest opinions. They'll rave about the Note 9, but then they'll quickly switch back to the Pixel 2 XL or grab the Pixel 3 and you'll never hear another thing about the Note 9 from any of them.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

They tell you to buy the thing, and they themselves don't use the thing after the video. I prefer to see the device in person, such as at a Best Buy or Verizon store. F YouTubers.

Ok, they don't work for you. Cool. They tell me what the device does, what they like, what they don't like, and I decide whether or not to buy. I go and see the device at BB but I don't get a clear idea of its capabilities till I watch my tech videos. Not to mention tips and tricks. I find them helpful.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Any reviewer with integrity "tells it how it is". But I feel like if the viewer doesn't agree with the opinion of the reviewer, then that reviewer gets bashed for having bias.

If you don't want bias injected into a review, then just read the spec sheet and don't waste your time with any reviewer's opinion.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

It's all good. Lol it happens. Oh wow lol my uncle and older neighbor down street is still using flip phones. Those thing are so out of date to me lmao. But her it works for them I guess.
my dad still uses a flip phone. when his phone breaks I just pay the $25 deductible and get him a new phone. one year they gave him a touch screen phone as a replacement, he had the phone one .I had to call asurion to get his flip back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae