02-13-2019 11:49 PM
39 12
tools
    Worked great, thanks!
    amyf27 likes this.
    09-11-2018 10:53 AM
    This worked great but is there a way that I can activate 3 way calling using this because I use sprint and every time I merge the 3rd caller it drops the call and says conference call unavailable
    10-17-2018 07:35 PM
    This worked great but is there a way that I can activate 3 way calling using this because I use sprint and every time I merge the 3rd caller it drops the call and says conference call unavailable
    How did you find the shortcut master lite app? It's no longer in the play store
    10-17-2018 10:32 PM
    You can also use Nova Launcher, go to add a widget select Activities and find com.test.LTEfunctionality expand it then tap and hold, you can find the VoLTE Test UI there. Also, open the phone app, tap the 3 dots in the top right and go to settings then enable wifi calling at the bottom, after wifi calling has been activated you can turn it off. If I don't enable wifi calling, phone calls in to me are still CDMA and no data.
    shaimere likes this.
    10-18-2018 04:10 AM
    You can also use Nova Launcher, go to add a widget select Activities and find com.test.LTEfunctionality expand it then tap and hold, you can find the VoLTE Test UI there. Also, open the phone app, tap the 3 dots in the top right and go to settings then enable wifi calling at the bottom, after wifi calling has been activated you can turn it off. If I don't enable wifi calling, phone calls in to me are still CDMA and no data.
    I dont get call waiting call. It drops my LTE call when another call comes in.
    11-01-2018 07:58 PM
    I've been able to use data while on a call with my unlocked Note 8 since September 2017. I'm able to do the same with my unlocked Note 9 with the help of Shortcut Master Lite.
    amyf27 likes this.
    11-13-2018 06:32 AM
    How did you find the shortcut master lite app? It's no longer in the play store
    You can find it in APKMirror.
    11-13-2018 06:39 AM
    This and also RCS messaging doesn't work with unlocked by Samsung note 9 using Sprint. Unfortunately had to use Google messaging for RCS to work.
    11-13-2018 02:02 PM
    I use my wifi calling. Also with t-mobile merging, this shouldn't be an issue down the line.
    DARK Vader777 likes this.
    11-14-2018 01:35 AM
    Hello. I doesn't work on my galaxy 8+. My phone isn't root. Any ideas? Thanks
    12-06-2018 03:18 PM
    my Sprint Note 9 has no issues being on a call and on the internet at the same time.
    12-07-2018 05:23 AM
    Have any of you had the issue reoccur after updating to Android PIE. I have, cant even uses the process below because it doesn't appear at all in the shortcut tool.

UPDATE: I FOUND A FIX
    The following are instructions that I added modifications to for clarity. The original instructions were found at XDA at https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...-plus-t3832684

I should also note that these instructions DO NOT activate Calling Plus per se. After completing these instructions you will NOT see an option to activate Calling Plus in the settings as usual with the Note 8. Instead, you can simply place a call and use data. No function to activate. It just works - like it should. In fact, I'm using it right now. (WARNING: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS WILL AFFECT THE SPRINT BILL! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED).

1 - Download Shortcut Master (LITE)
    2 - Open it and click "Search" under the menu and searched for enhancedlte
    3 - Click the option that pops up (should say "Mobile Networks
    com.samsung.blahblahblah.EnhancedLteServices)

4 - Click the Launch Button from the 3 boxes that pop up. (If an advertisement shows after doing this, simply hit the back button on the bottom navigation bar.)
    5 - Check the box for "Enhanced LTE Services"
    6 - Hit theBack button on the bottom navigation bar.
    7 - Search for LTEFunctionality
    8 - Click on the top option (Should say com.test.LTEfunctionality
    com.test.LTEfunctionality.LTEfunctionalityTEST)

9 - Click Launch from the 3 boxes
    10 - Scroll down to VoLTE Test UI and click it
    11 - Turn on N/W PS voice support and N/W PS E911 support
    12 - Hit the back button on the bottom navigation bar.
    13 - Exit the App.

NOTE: I restarted my phone after doing this but I don't think its necessary. It should work after completing the above steps.
    02-09-2019 07:30 PM
    Have any of you had the issue reoccur after updating to Android PIE. I have, cant even uses the process below because it doesn't appear at all in the shortcut tool.
    Same here. Its frustrating as can be.
    02-13-2019 05:10 PM
    yeah Sprint is so far behind everyone else and the Dems and a couple of Republicans are giving them a hard time about merging. enough already, let them out of their misery.
    02-13-2019 11:49 PM
39 12