Samsung Note 9 Pre Order from B&H

jjjjcccc

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
Just received confirmation that my order was shipped out today too! (I also ordered earlier)

So happy to get the extra 2 items (wireless charger + Dex) from B&H on top of the Samsung Pre-order gifts (B&H deals are the same as Amazon).

alians07

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
Just received confirmation that my order was shipped out today too! (I also ordered earlier)

So happy to get the extra 2 items (wireless charger + Dex) from B&H on top of the Samsung Pre-order gifts (B&H deals are the same as Amazon).

Great! B&H chat told me they will be shipping out for me today but no updates by the end of the day (ordered 15th).

For me, B&H is better than Amazon because of tax-free - saving extra $110.

jjjjcccc

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
Good point about the sales tax benefit through B&H if ordered outside of NY and NJ.

I live in NJ, sales tax was about $83 for my 512G Note 9 ($1249.99).

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
My wife's 128gb lavender note just received shipping information. I ordered on August 13th in the evening. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, overnighted.

I'm still waiting for my 512gb blue from best buy. :(

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Forgot about that taxes too. I might consider B&H too for unlocked. Same promos as Amazon AND I live in Florida so no sales tax. For the s10 or Note 10 I will consider them too.

That is a big savings if there is no sales tax and worth a few extra days wait.

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
My wife's 128gb lavender note just received shipping information. I ordered on August 13th in the evening. Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, overnighted.

I'm still waiting for my 512gb blue from best buy. :(

Picked up my box from fedex this afternoon. Opened the box and there sat my duo charger. Missing? The phone.

I called fedex and they confirmed there was only one box. I called B&H. They had me send pictures of the box. Opened a claim and I'm awaiting information on a replacement.

alians07

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
Picked up my box from fedex this afternoon. Opened the box and there sat my duo charger. Missing? The phone.

I called fedex and they confirmed there was only one box. I called B&H. They had me send pictures of the box. Opened a claim and I'm awaiting information on a replacement.

I received it few minutes ago. For me, Dex pad is backordered. Check your order status at B&H website.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

That's disconcerting. Sorry to hear. Was the shipping box large enough to contain the phone too?

I just received my phone, Dex , and dual charger.

jjjjcccc

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
I received my Note 9 phone today along with the Duo wireless charger. The DEX is on backorder. I am using Samsung Smart switch to transfer the data from my old Note to the Note 9.

I was in the T Mobile shop to get a new nano SIM and bought the new Samsung Rugged case (silver) which I really liked and bought it ($39.99).

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...over--silver-ef-rn960csegus%2F&token=IZ6RWGTX

Thanks to the friendly B&H staff (Michael).

stephenrus

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
Really! Was the box empty? I am sorry to hear that. Please update. That’s really bad. I wish everything will be alright for you.

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Update:

Yes, the box I received was big enough to hold my phone as well as the duo charger. The phone box simply wasn't there.

B&H was great. They priority overnighted the phone so I will be able to pick it up tonight after work. The claim process was simple. I'm assuming they forgot to put the phone in there since the claim went through so quickly.

I'm assuming the box tonight won't be empty. :D

Now, if I could just get my own phone from best buy to ship, I'd be really happy.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
B&H was great. They priority overnighted the phone so I will be able to pick it up tonight after work. The claim process was simple. I'm assuming they forgot to put the phone in there since the claim went through so quickly.
I'm glad it was easy to resolve. Was the phone listed on the packing slip even though it wasn't in the box? And was the box sealed with security tape that says to open and inspect in the presence of the carrier if the tape is broken?

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad it was easy to resolve. Was the phone listed on the packing slip even though it wasn't in the box? And was the box sealed with security tape that says to open and inspect in the presence of the carrier if the tape is broken?

I did not notice any tampering on the box.

The phone was listed on the packing slip, but so was the dex pad which I already knew was backordered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira