Share your Note 9 home screen!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
You need to start a Mini-series! New Saga: The Fickle Homescreen of Sweetypie31! You surely have enough material...

View attachment 296985

Just kidding... they've definitely ALL been really nice - it's no wonder you can't make up your mind! Are you making these yourself?
Lol I love that title . It's so true. I'm just getting my backgrounds from Zedge or Google. I'm not that creative. Lol

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
BTW I haven't changed it yet, but if I get bored at work things may happen.lol
I'm going to be 69 years old in a couple of months but I had a graphic design business at home for 14 years while working full time servicing high end x-ray equipment for over 35 years. Yeah, must have been bored or something... so I fool around with Photoshop and make some of my own backgrounds - and obviously, my own emojiis, if you hadn't noticed!
Tada.jpg

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be 69 years old in a couple of months but I had a graphic design business at home for 14 years while working full time servicing high end x-ray equipment for over 35 years. Yeah, must have been bored or something... so I fool around with Photoshop and make some of my own backgrounds - and obviously, my own emojiis, if you hadn't noticed!
View attachment 297003

I know you make the emojis. They crack me up. I used to mess around with Photoshop , but it's been so long since I've used it. I wish I would have kept it up . Maybe then I would not change my wallpapers like I have a bad crack habit because I've made what I actually wanted .lol

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Jimd inspired me to crack open the old Photoshop. This is what I threw together. It's not great or exciting but I like it. Plus i was aable to tweak it to my favorite red and black colors and add in some of my favorite pics from different backgrounds. Icon pack is black theme and the clock is from xwidget. Still using the switches from hd widgets.Screenshot_20190120-030411_Nova%20Launcher.jpeg

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Jimd inspired me to crack open the old Photoshop. This is what I threw together. It's not great or exciting but I like it. Plus i was aable to tweak it to my favorite red and black colors and add in some of my favorite pics from different backgrounds. Icon pack is black theme and the clock is from xwidget. Still using the switches from hd widgets.View attachment 297047

Awesome!

AirMech74

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Will probably change it up with Nova Prime
e58491fe26c3bffa259dd819a517173c.jpg

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
jimd inspired me to crack open the old photoshop. This is what i threw together. It's not great or exciting but i like it. Plus i was aable to tweak it to my favorite red and black colors and add in some of my favorite pics from different backgrounds. Icon pack is black theme and the clock is from xwidget. Still using the switches from hd widgets.View attachment 297047

niiiiiiicccceeee!!!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
My team didnt make the playoffs, but the Saints got Cheated!

TOTALLY agree - I'm 68 years old and have been watching Pro Football since I was maybe 8 or 9 and I truly can't remember a more blatant missed call in a more important situation... EVAH! (that's my New England accent) Granted, there was a very slim chance that the Rams still might have had a chance even if the call had been made properly, but in reality, the Saints should have ate up the clock and wrapped it up with a Field Goal! So sorry Man!