08-29-2018 08:18 AM
79 ... 234
tools
    But when you remove the tab from the home screen the finger gesture no longer opens the favorites.
    Qell the finger gesture should open it when touching the fingerprint sensor. Maybe Nova Launcher can do it. They have specific gesture options. What launcher do you use
    Borarjti likes this.
    08-29-2018 05:27 AM
    Qell the finger gesture should open it when touching the fingerprint sensor. Maybe Nova Launcher can do it. They have specific gesture options. What launcher do you use
    Nova prime. I'll check in there to see if I can remove the tab but still have access to it easily from the home screen
    08-29-2018 05:29 AM
    figured it out for the time being, just remapped the swipe down gesture to open Samsung pay, and disabled the button at the bottom of the home screen for it. and I also have the swipe down on the fingerprint reader to open the notification bar
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-29-2018 05:34 AM
    But when you remove the tab from the home screen the finger gesture no longer opens the favorites.
    Yeah this is what I wanted from this, remove the fav card from bottom of the home screen and instead use fingerprint gestures. But with out having it on the home screen, fingerprint gestures for bringing up Samsung pay can't be enabled which is dumb.
    And another thing I hate Samsung pay is why do I need to open Samsung pay to make a payment? With Google pay and Apple pay I just take the phone near the payment terminal and Google pay or Android pay automatically pops up, you authenticate and good to go.
    I appreciate Samsung pay works with non NFC terminal payments but years using all these, I prefer Samsung pay the least in terms of ease of usability.
    08-29-2018 08:18 AM
79 ... 234