Note 9 promotion was denied!

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Entered my promotion as usual....email screenshot with date of order and 2 of them...they denied my claim! Called them and tried to chat...wont answer and no one picks up chat!? What the hell Samsung?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Entered my promotion as usual....email screenshot with date of order and 2 of them...they denied my claim! Called them and tried to chat...wont answer and no one picks up chat!? What the hell Samsung?

Download the shop Samsung app and get the promotion through the app. Works perfect.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, you have to do it from the Shop Samsung app FROM the Note 9 and it'll automatically verify your IMEI and then you should be approved for it.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you have to do it from the Shop Samsung app FROM the Note 9 and it'll automatically verify your IMEI and then you should be approved for it.

I wonder what happens if the backlog prevents you from registering since you won't have your phone until after the promo submission window is closed...

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
There is both s submission window and a total number of promotion items available. either way, I'd probably go after the vendor if ever there was a a date published that suggested it would have arrived sooner.

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Can you provide which item your requested, date of purchase, and where you purchased the phone? If encourage others to do the same so we can look for patterns.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Can you provide which item your requested, date of purchase, and where you purchased the phone? If encourage others to do the same so we can look for patterns.

Yes sir. I did a long screenshot of the pre order email I received once my order was placed. Done is every other time with zero issue.... this time...it's taking forever and they denied me first time. So I took another screenshot and circled with s pen the dates...what was ordered and from who. T mobile.

solotristan88

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
My wife ...they didn't even ask her for verification. Also...if I did it last night...wouldn't it of had to be a pre order....since it didn't come out until today? And..I called and they put me on hold for 40 minutes...40 minutes. The chat app on Samsung shop just closes and it kicks u out. What a freaking joke!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz