Want the 512 gb Note 9 from Tmobile? Well you are out of luck.

OmegaSparks

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
So I called just to see, and I called 7 different stores and NONE of them are carrying the 512 gb. I mean what is the point of offering something if no one is going to carry it? At the time, Tmobile has told me that it is available but only online and we all see how that is going..and Sprint I heard is not carrying the 512 gb at all.

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Dude, it is launch day...pre-orders for 512GB model greatly exceeded the expected demand....it happens...

if you wanted one that badly, you should have pre-ordered one....

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well they offer it because it's a new product but each store and place can only get so much so they won't all have one for every customer who decided to skip the preorder :p.
So I called just to see, and I called 7 different stores and NONE of them are carrying the 512 gb. I mean what is the point of offering something if no one is going to carry it? At the time, Tmobile has told me that it is available but only online and we all see how that is going..and Sprint I heard is not carrying the 512 gb at all.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Dude, it is launch day...pre-orders for 512GB model greatly exceeded the expected demand....it happens...

if you wanted one that badly, you should have pre-ordered one....

Some of us couldn't preorder because we had to trade in our old device to ease the cost of the new device.

Ssusers

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
my area have plenty stock of 512 on both color. just got 1 for my sister , blue 512, in n out tmobile store with in 30 mins

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Some of us couldn't preorder because we had to trade in our old device to ease the cost of the new device.

Which is completely understandable...but if that is the case, you really can't complain about not being able to get your hands on a device that was in high demand on day 1.

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
and even if you pre-ordered you're still out of luck. mines slated for the 5th-12th.

It sounds like many of the people who pre-ordered on the 10th/11th got them....what day did you get your pre-order in? I don't think you can really blame Samsung for under estimating the demand of $1250 phone but it is easy for me to say that since I was able to get mine today...who knew that over 50% of the pre-orders in Korea would be for the 512GB model?

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Every store I called told me they don't carry the 512gb variant, only the 128gb and you can only get the 512gb online.

They don't carry it or they just don't have any in stock? It is pretty difficult to carry an item when the supply is very limited and the demand is very high...

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Did not carry it, period. I called 3 different stores exactly when they opened this morning.

It is safe bet that they didn't carry it because Samsung didn't supply enough of them to distribute to all of the stores that wanted to sell them. Again, the demand for the 512GB model was sky high but Saumsung did not think they needed to make as many...

I am pretty sure once the supply catches up with the demand (which it looks like it be around October at earliest), those stores will carry them/.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Why not just get the unlocked one? On Tmobile the unlocked version will work just like the tmobile version since Tmobile doesn't lock you down. Just order unlocked from Amazon or Samsung.com. I think the 512gb unlocked is in stock from samsung and amazon. You get video and wifi calling on the unlocked one with tmobile.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Why not just get the unlocked one? On Tmobile the unlocked version will work just like the tmobile version since Tmobile doesn't lock you down. Just order unlocked from Amazon or Samsung.com. I think the 512gb unlocked is in stock from samsung and amazon. You get video and wifi calling on the unlocked one with tmobile.

Because TMobile will give me $500 for a Galaxy S7.

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes, we can.

I guess that is your right then...and if it makes you feel better, then by all means, complain away....it won't change the fact that Samsung did not make enough units to satisfy the initial demand and that those who pre-ordered first received the first batch of phones...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12