Any get their Fortnite code yet?

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Submitted my proof to Samsung but have not heard back. Has anyone heard back and gotten their Fortnite code?

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Submitted my proof to Samsung but have not heard back. Has anyone heard back and gotten their Fortnite code?
Submitted my proof last night, and I still haven't heard anything either. My son is constantly nagging me to check! I wonder how long it's gonna take. We thought it was gonna be an immediate process.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the headphones for my pre-order freebie, but just downloaded Fortnite on my phone yesterday through the available links and my son (big Fortnite player) said something about after playing 3 matches it'll unlock a skin. This morning he got the Galaxy skin and is very excited.

I had thought that skin was only if you did the Fortnite pre-order freebie, but I guess not.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the headphones for my pre-order freebie, but just downloaded Fortnite on my phone yesterday through the available links and my son (big Fortnite player) said something about after playing 3 matches it'll unlock a skin. This morning he got the Galaxy skin and is very excited.

I had thought that skin was only if you did the Fortnite pre-order freebie, but I guess not.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Who did you pre order the phone from?

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Received my vbucks yesterday. The offer came via email and all I had to do was click the link and log into my Epic Games acct.

The new galaxy skin is pretty cool.

demonic_crow

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
i haven't heard a thing yet and i did it Saturday. i also can't even play the game. i keep getting kick and this is a new phone and on sprint network...

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered the Blue 128 GB from T-Mobile on the 15th. I received it on the 22nd, and bought the $99 bundle for Fortnite and the AKG headphones the same day.

I got a shipping notice for the headphones on the 23rd. on the 23rd I also installed Fortnite from the Galaxy app store and played 3 games.

on the 24th I received the headphones and on the 25th I got an email from Samsung for the V-Bucks and Galaxy skin.

I made a video of the process:

https://youtu.be/2lnoTeGveAs

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
i haven't heard a thing yet and i did it Saturday. i also can't even play the game. i keep getting kick and this is a new phone and on sprint network...

Does it work on wifi? I have no issues here on the N9 but I have AT&T.

I don't like that they cap at 30fps though.....

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I installed it and it goes through the installation on my N9 then tells me there is a waiting list for the Android beta and it stops right there. Weird :)

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
I bought two headphone\fortnight bundles headphones are arriving Tuesday and just got the fortnight skins and v bucks today. Set up a random account for one cause people are going to pay good money to have that skin. Already getting offers lol

demonic_crow

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I bought two headphone\fortnight bundles headphones are arriving Tuesday and just got the fortnight skins and v bucks today. Set up a random account for one cause people are going to pay good money to have that skin. Already getting offers lol

When did you register for the v-bucks?