What bloatware do you disable from your Note 9?

OmegaSparks

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
I asked a question earlier and got confused about making the phone faster. What I meant to ask is what bloatware should I disable from the Note 9? I am looking at Samsung apps, and a lot of them, I just don't seem to use, and the same goes with Tmobile's apps too. I am thinking of just deleting/disabling most of them, because why do you need 2 photo galleries, 2 assistants(im looking at you Bixby) and 2 app stores?(Samsung and Google play store).

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I asked a question earlier and got confused about making the phone faster. What I meant to ask is what bloatware should I disable from the Note 9? I am looking at Samsung apps, and a lot of them, I just don't seem to use, and the same goes with Tmobile's apps too. I am thinking of just deleting/disabling most of them, because why do you need 2 photo galleries, 2 assistants(im looking at you Bixby) and 2 app stores?(Samsung and Google play store).
There's only one Bixby lol. The other is Google and they do totally different things. You can delete or disable most of the bloat but it didn't speed your phone up. Just give you more room.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
T-Mobile has 4 apps, 2 are used, Account and Voice mail. T-Mobile TV and Device Unlock not needed. But really with all the memory, lol, who cares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech