Alcantara Case

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
should one avoid getting their Alcantara case wet? have never owned one before but am thinking of getting one

No. It shouldn't affect anything. Just let it dry.

Here is some copy and paste from the Samsung website regarding their alcantara case. Should apply to any alcantara really.

- Avoid exposing the cover to chemical substances.

- If the cover gets contaminated, wipe it gently with a soft, moist cloth or sponge and neutral soap, dry it in a well-ventilated place, and then gently clean it with a soft brush.

- Avoid placing the cover in hot or humid environments. If the cover is exposed to direct sunlight, its colour or form may change.

- Be careful not to scratch the cover with sharp objects

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks.. i read a few reviews from the case seller with their s9 alcantara cases some said the quality wasnt good so im concerned.

Yeah there are many sellers selling same stuff but buy from the ones has good rating...the one I brought from is sold out...other wise would have put the link here

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Yeah there are many sellers selling same stuff but buy from the ones has good rating...the one I brought from is sold out...other wise would have put the link here

Oh man:( Another person posted the link to the same case as yours previously. Do you know if the seller is the same?

sooby77

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
So finally got this awesome case in from Interiorex.

First thing I noticed is that it is basically the same exact case in terms of the layout and the fit as the one I got from amazon. The one from amazon is one of my favorite cases because as it wears it looks more and more distressed. If you are into that look you'll like this. Pictures and the side to side comparison.

Galaxy Note 9 Case, HONTECH Vintage... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FSBXGP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6352189

https://interiorex.com/products/alcantara-galaxy-note-9-case

The alcantara case has very good quality feel to it. It's different than the one Samsung made where it protects the bottom of the phone from scratches.

Overall very pleased with it and the added bonus of the Car brand engraving.

Very interested in ordering this interiorex case myself. Thank you for posting! Can you share a side view pic of how high the lip is on the front on a table? I'm hoping for a lip that's higher like the Samsung OEM hard case.

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Very interested in ordering this interiorex case myself. Thank you for posting! Can you share a side view pic of how high the lip is on the front on a table? I'm hoping for a lip that's higher like the Samsung OEM hard case.

Here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 74

Marky264

Oct 6, 2018
Visit site

Just ordered one myself! So happy to have found this thread as I really liked the Alcantara case they did for my partners S8.

Out of Interest how long did It take to arrive from China? Assuming you're in the UK of course!

I opted for the ePacket EMS Shipping

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Can you share a picture of the inside of the case? Is it covered in alcantara on the inside as well like the official samsung alcantara cases used to be?

It's not covered in alcantara in the back. One thing good about this one I personally prefer over the Samsung one is that it covers the bottom ports while the Samsung is all open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000