They are junk. The case fit really go ok d and was super slim, but it was all scratched up just from sliding around in the packaging.
    The screen protectors had no adhesive at all. They were just pieces of what felt like plastic. Luckily Amazon is awesome about returns.
    I ended up just getting a Zagg Invisible Shield Glass Curve screen protector and case at Best Buy. The screen protector was kind of pricey at $50 but so far so good. I just don't like that I've adhesive is only on the edges, so I can see little lines down the very sides.
    But it feels very smooth. The case was only $14 but I really like it (I wasn't planning on keeping it but I really like it). Grippy enough that it doesn't feel too slippery but not too grippy like my Samsung silicone cover that I got with my phone. The Samsung case is very beefy but it would pull my pocket out of my pants every time I pulled my phone out.

I also just bought 2 more screen protectors and like 6 cases all for about a buck each with Amazon deals!
    Attached Thumbnails Don't buy this case or screen protector.-screenshot_20180827-220848_amazon-shopping.jpg   Don't buy this case or screen protector.-screenshot_20180827-220836_amazon-shopping.jpg   Don't buy this case or screen protector.-20180825_174350.jpg  
    Lyall Demorrow likes this.
    08-27-2018 11:22 PM
    I'm getting a nice rainbow/oil slick with the ZAGG glass curve.
    08-28-2018 12:43 PM
    Mine has been perfect so far. Did you clean the phone really good first?
    08-29-2018 06:43 PM
    I hate those adhesive lines on the Zagg shield. My local T-Mobile store has the Zagg Glass Curve and I almost bought it yesterday, but nobody working in the store could confirm if the protector had the lines or not, so I decided to wait for a YouTube review or feedback here on these forums. I called Zagg customer service this morning and the sales rep promised me that I would see no lines. He said that the Glass Curve shield for the Note 9 was like the Glass Curve Elite for the Note 8. Thank goodness I came across this thread before I purchased that $50 (before tax) protector.
    08-29-2018 07:59 PM
    I hate those adhesive lines on the Zagg shield. My local T-Mobile store has the Zagg Glass Curve and I almost bought it yesterday, but nobody working in the store could confirm if the protector had the lines or not, so I decided to wait for a YouTube review or feedback here on these forums. I called Zagg customer service this morning and the sales rep promised me that I would see no lines. He said that the Glass Curve shield for the Note 9 was like the Glass Curve Elite for the Note 8. Thank goodness I came across this thread before I purchased that $50 (before tax) protector.
    The glass curve is only an edge sticker, not full screen adhesive like the elite.
    08-30-2018 08:31 AM