Anyone Flipped their 512GB for Profit?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
As titled.

I am sorta. I'm selling it at cost but I keep the pre-order buds and I get my Visa points. LOL

I cannot justify paying what SAMSUNG is asking.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure why anyone would want to buy from me when you can buy the 512 GB today at Amazon.com and get it delivered tomorrow with a free wireless charger duo and Dex pad.

So no I'm keeping mine, I don't have good luck finding people who will pay crazy money to me to get the 512 GB instead of buying brand new sealed from Amazon and get it immediately without waiting.

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure why anyone would want to buy from me when you can buy the 512 GB today at Amazon.com and get it delivered tomorrow with a free wireless charger duo and Dex pad.

So no I'm keeping mine, I don't have good luck finding people who will pay crazy money to me to get the 512 GB instead of buying brand new sealed from Amazon and get it immediately without waiting.
Even if I had to wait, I'd order from a store. Then I have recourse if something goes wrong...

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I think I'm going to return my blue 128GB Note9 and order the purple 512GB Note9 from Verizon. I want the more storage and extra RAM. But I'll never pay more than retail price for one.