09-14-2018 12:30 PM
56 123
tools
    Sorry for the late reply. This is the case I bought. It has a dot matrix on the inside so no slick on the back and it looks great too. Very beautiful! >>
    Spigen Liquid Crystal Galaxy Note 9 Case with Slim Protection and Premium Clarity for Galaxy Note 9 (2018) - Glitter Crystal Quartz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FN7X55X...cUvbUpU6333792https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...646d36afbd.jpg
    Thanks I’ll check it out.
    09-06-2018 05:29 PM
    I just got mine and so far no slick. For those who got it how long did it take before it appeared on the back of the case? I'm a few hours in so far and nothing.......
    So just a follow up on this case. I've had it on for a few days now and this will be my case. There is no slick on the back, looks perfect. I got the Ringke Fusion X and although I like the look of that case better I have 2 issues. One is that the case is much thinner than the Caseology one, not sure how much protection it would provide in a drop. The other is the purple color is nowhere near the color of the phone, Caseology matches perfectly. Hope this helps out.
    09-08-2018 08:21 AM
    So just a follow up on this case. I've had it on for a few days now and this will be my case. There is no slick on the back, looks perfect. I got the Ringke Fusion X and although I like the look of that case better I have 2 issues. One is that the case is much thinner than the Caseology one, not sure how much protection it would provide in a drop. The other is the purple color is nowhere near the color of the phone, Caseology matches perfectly. Hope this helps out.
    Glad the Skyfall worked out for you. I recleaned it yesterday and tried again. Third time was not a charm. The dreaded slick spot returned and drove me nuts all day. If I pried the side of the case off a little the spot would get smaller. But I was doing it all night every time I saw the spot. And it would return. The company has been less than helpful. Today I took the case off before I headed out. I just put on the Ringke metallic wave in purple. So far so good. Ibjust really wanted a nice clear case as I have never used one before.
    09-08-2018 02:44 PM
    Anyone else getting this watermark issue?
    This was the only issue I have with mine. Fits great, even with my glasses screen protector.
    09-13-2018 10:40 PM
    Oh darn I have that case coming tomorrow. I wanted that to be my premier case I guess not. I have the Ringke purple wave and I have the Caseology Legion. But I thought I’d try a clear case as I’ve never showcase the phone before.
    Ringke fusion is awesome!
    09-13-2018 10:41 PM
    Ringke fusion is awesome!
    I couldn’t get rid of the slick spot on the back of the Skyfall. I tried 3 times. . I took it off and put on the Ringke Wave in purple....love it!
    09-14-2018 12:30 PM
56 123