OK so there was tons of tiny little pieces of plastic going around the outside edge of the phone finally got them all off. Got my screen protector (Caseology) on though I don’t think it’s going to last on the edge on one side. I cleaned that phone and dried it really well I think there was something on the inside edge of the screen protector itself. It’s kind of hazy in spots and doesn’t seem like it’s on all the way. I almost couldn’t get back into my phone as I have a password before before it turns on. The sensitivity was horrible on one side.... actually the opposite side edge from where I have a few spots of haze on the curve Finally got it to work and I did change the sensitivity setting inside.

So I’m getting ready to install my first case. Remembering about all that plastic...so somewhere I thought I heard someone say there is also one on the camera on the back. It doesn’t look like it and I don’t want to pick at what is there if there’s really not one there LOL. Does anyone know if there’s a removable piece of plastic over the camera lens? The backpiece went around it but not on top. Thanks

Oh by the way I really like the screen protector as so far except for reasons above..it seems pretty clear and very thin. Unlike the heavy hazy one I had on my note 5.
    08-30-2018 02:16 PM
    I don't believe so....at least mine didn't have one over the lense
    08-30-2018 02:22 PM
    I've left the plastic on my phone until my WhiteStone Dome Glass Screen Protector arrives.

Not sure if there Is a separate piece on the camera lens tbh.
    08-30-2018 02:23 PM
    I've left the plastic on my phone until my WhiteStone Dome Glass Screen Protector arrives.

Not sure if there Is a separate piece on the camera lens tbh.
    Thanks I’m not sure LOL. I left the plastic on the back until today I only got my phone yesterday. I had to remove the front piece of plastic as it was drive me up a wall when I was setting up my phone couldn’t see through all the printed stuff on the plastic. Why do they do that LOL then realize there was lots of tiny little pieces along the outside edges of the phone. Why couldn’t they make it a little bit easier to get those off. Thanks
    08-30-2018 02:27 PM
    I don't believe so....at least mine didn't have one over the lense
    Thanks I just wasn’t sure because I almost didn’t see those little pieces along the outside edge of the phone because they’re all in short little pieces.
    08-30-2018 02:28 PM
    Thanks I’m not sure LOL. I left the plastic on the back until today I only got my phone yesterday. I had to remove the front piece of plastic as it was drive me up a wall when I was setting up my phone couldn’t see through all the printed stuff on the plastic. Why do they do that LOL then realize there was lots of tiny little pieces along the outside edges of the phone. Why couldn’t they make it a little bit easier to get those off. Thanks
    Must be different for me in the UK.
    The plastic on the phone is clear. No printed stuff.
    08-30-2018 02:34 PM
    Thanks I just wasn’t sure because I almost didn’t see those little pieces along the outside edge of the phone because they’re all in short little pieces.
    I didn't see the little pieces at first either, but when I did they had a ripple effect on the ends like they were dings! i got pissed until I realized they were plastic!
    08-30-2018 02:46 PM
    The s9+ had a lot more pieces. This was nothing...
    08-30-2018 02:56 PM
    I didn't see the little pieces at first either, but when I did they had a ripple effect on the ends like they were dings! i got pissed until I realized they were plastic!
    Lol... well glad they weren’t dings! But I wish they had little tabs or something I literally just got my nails done the day before and I’m trying to pry up that plastic without totally messing up my nails ha ha. Then the Caseology Skyfall case has film on both sides OMG really that really needed tabs to peel that stuff off .
    French likes this.
    08-30-2018 03:08 PM