Is it possible to completely skip the lock screen? I have the Always On Display going, and would like my notifications not to activate lock screen first.

Unfortunately even if I choose notifications on Always On Display only, whenever I get a new message, etc., the Lock screen actives (with nothing on it), then goes away, and only then AOD then shows the icon corresponding to the notification.
    08-31-2018 12:19 PM
    Are you sure it's happening on any notification and not just text messages? If the latter, check your messaging app's settings to see if it's not set to wake up the screen on notification. Mine doesn't light up at all
    08-31-2018 12:48 PM
    Are you sure it's happening on any notification and not just text messages? If the latter, check your messaging app's settings to see if it's not set to wake up the screen on notification. Mine doesn't light up at all
    Yes, you are correct! Testing it individually, Textra alone is doing it for some reason. I switched to Android Messages, and the problem went away. Thanks!
    SpookDroid likes this.
    08-31-2018 12:55 PM
    You can still use Textra, just turn that setting off It's the first one I turn off (or check for) when switching phones haha. I hate that texts wake the screen up!
    08-31-2018 12:57 PM