Samsung Watch

guitar_65riff

Jun 20, 2018
Visit site
Is anyone buying the new Samsung watch? Mine is being delivered via Amazon on 7th.(been on pre order for 3 weeks.
I sold my Galaxy Classic and feel naked with that sun tan circle on my wrist! So I can't wait for it to arrive!
Also get the wireless charger as a freebie

1c7f018e8bee93f6a5c7c46b6c4b5f04.jpg

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 46mm lte/4g version and should have it latest next week, although I haven't worn a watch for 20 years and don't really like to wear one, I decided to give this watch a go and wait with the Note 9 for later in the year ( have the Note 8 )
Really hope I can get used to wearing a watch again :)

guitar_65riff

Jun 20, 2018
Visit site
I ordered the 46mm lte/4g version and should have it latest next week, although I haven't worn a watch for 20 years and don't really like to wear one, I decided to give this watch a go and wait with the Note 9 for later in the year ( have the Note 8 )
Really hope I can get used to wearing a watch again :)
Ahh hope you can. Its so useful! I should have waited to sell my classic a bit longer really.
I love that the watches allow you to see whatever notification are on the phone and I don't need to keep getting the phone out of my pocket /bag.
Plus if course the health app etc
Has so many uses. The only thing I miss is the camera that was on the original Galaxy Gear watch. That was great for taking a quick snapshot.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Was really impressed with the new battery capacity of the 46mm. My S3 Frontier was on its last leg as battery would die within a few hours so was looking forward to the Galaxy Watch. When they removed MST feature for Samsung Pay I was disappointed as I use SP a lot so that was a huge deal breaker for me. Plus I also don't like the two tone finish on the 46mm version. I looked up how to replace the battery on my Frontier and did the swap my self a couple of weeks ago and now my Frontier is back to life. Maybe I'll be able to find a Classic for cheap so I can switch between both styles.

guitar_65riff

Jun 20, 2018
Visit site
Was really impressed with the new battery capacity of the 46mm. My S3 Frontier was on its last leg as battery would die within a few hours so was looking forward to the Galaxy Watch. When they removed MST feature for Samsung Pay I was disappointed as I use SP a lot so that was a huge deal breaker for me. Plus I also don't like the two tone finish on the 46mm version. I looked up how to replace the battery on my Frontier and did the swap my self a couple of weeks ago and now my Frontier is back to life. Maybe I'll be able to find a Classic for cheap so I can switch between both styles.
I just sold mine.
The 42m will be better for me size wise and can still use the SP
Battery life is supposed to be much improved. Counting the days!

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
My comments exactly. I need to change my battery as well. No mst seems like a step back. My 2¢.

jinxygrrl

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I bought the new Galaxy Watch (42mm) and have had it for going on 2 weeks now. It replaced my inconsistent Galaxy Sport. I love it. No issues at all.

jinxygrrl

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I ordered it through Best Buy and am in Northern Virginia (US). I received it on the 24th (received my 512 Note 9 on the 23rd). It is not LTE.

JREwing

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Wife got the 42" Rose Gold LTE through TMobile. Had it for two days and sent it back. Battery life was horrible. The non-LTE version would be the one to get. The Rose Gold is a work of art. It is absolutely beautiful.

guitar_65riff

Jun 20, 2018
Visit site
Wife got the 42" Rose Gold LTE through TMobile. Had it for two days and sent it back. Battery life was horrible. The non-LTE version would be the one to get. The Rose Gold is a work of art. It is absolutely beautiful.
That's what I'm getting from amazon. Driving me mad waiting lol

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Keep in mind the better battery performance is on the 46mm version because it has a larger battery. The 42mm has the same capacity as the S3 so 1.5 to 2 days sounds pretty accurate depending on how you use it.

Asfalloth

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my 46mm Black Silver Non LTE Direct from Samsung UK, due to ship on the 6th, cant wait, also theyre giving me the new phone/watch Charge Dock for free

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Had pre ordered 42 mm from Samsung.com. Shipped last week for delivery later this week. So I should have it soon, could have gotten on 24th itself if bought from Amazon or best buy instead of Samsung.com but stuck with it since they are including a free strap with pre orders. Was not in hurry to get it so wasn't a big deal.

RandomGuy Yo

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Got a 46mm on Sunday at TMobile. Wow, I've had an Apple watch before but this thing makes the Apple watch seem like a POS. I love this thing, haven't charged it since Sunday, I've been sleep tracking and testing the auto workout function. Really enjoying it so far