I just got an email this morning regarding my trade in!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
This morning I got an email from samsung.con saying my trade in was accepted and has met all the requirements!! Woot! The trade in gamble with Samsung paid off again.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
There is "fine print" in the Samsung trade in agreement, that IF they find your phone unacceptable they reduce your trade in value to 25 dollars. (or maybe its 50)

Funny how they actually sent you an email. I'm still waiting on my trade in confirmation email from last year's Note8...

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Funny how they actually sent you an email. I'm still waiting on my trade in confirmation email from last year's Note8...

I sent mine in on Aug 23rd, a day after I got my phone. Just shocked they processed it that fast. Last time it took almost two months I think after it got to the warehouse location where they process these used phones at.

Mine as usually was in mint condition. I used otterbox Defender on it.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the UK so fortunate I have a bricks and mortar Samsung Experience Store in my city.

They took my s8 through various tests before accepting it in house.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
This morning I got an email from samsung.con saying my trade in was accepted and has met all the requirements!! Woot! The trade in gamble with Samsung paid off again.
Happy for you. Glad it worked out.

Me too

Last edited by a moderator:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Bow-tie they follow through and discount for you what they quoted in advance?

cknobman

May 15, 2018
Visit site
I avoided the "gamble" with Samsung and just took my old S8+ to Best Buy who looked at it and gave me $450 on the spot!

And that phone had a aftermarket front and back screen on it because I had dropped it and shattered both!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I avoided the "gamble" with Samsung and just took my old S8+ to Best Buy who looked at it and gave me $450 on the spot!

And that phone had a aftermarket front and back screen on it because I had dropped it and shattered both!
Nice that's a good deal

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

That's awesome.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Nothing to add. Just wanted to say this is a very appropriate typo.

Nice catch.

Nice. I only got $400 for the Note 8 but I'll take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

How they gave you $450 for the s8+, i check the website and the only offer me $215 and my is in mint condition. Do they have a special?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad