Best Buy Unlocked Note 9 trade in promo bonus is now available for non-pre orders as well.

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey, All,

Just a friends update. I was tired of waiting until October for my Unlocked Blue 512GB to arrive at best buy.

Today, I was able to find a Purple 512GB unlocked Note 9 in-store that came from a pre order cancellation. Needless to say, I snatched it up and cancelled my blue one.

I found out that the bonus trade in value promo is NOT just for pre orders. It's a regular, active promo for the unlocked Notes at the time of this writing.

I was also able to trade in a second device (although not with promo bonus).

Just some info that may be of use for some people to know.

Thanks!

berfles

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, $250 for my S7 Edge vs $300 from Samsung, but I could potentially have the phone much sooner than a month and stick it to Samsung for yanking me around all this time. Though I also lose the headphones I was going to try to sell. Plus I guess that $250 is a gift card and coupon, so not exactly cash.

Decisions, decisions.

EDIT: Can also get $100 off for my birthday and ease of mind in case my next one also has something wrong, much easier exchanges.

nobrakes

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmm, $250 for my S7 Edge vs $300 from Samsung, but I could potentially have the phone much sooner than a month and stick it to Samsung for yanking me around all this time. Though I also lose the headphones I was going to try to sell. Plus I guess that $250 is a gift card and coupon, so not exactly cash.

Decisions, decisions.

EDIT: Can also get $100 off for my birthday and ease of mind in case my next one also has something wrong, much easier exchanges.
You can still get the headphones. All they want is a screen shot of your pre order email.

berfles

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
You can still get the headphones. All they want is a screen shot of your pre order email.

Even if I get the unlocked version? Where is the print that mentions the screenshot? Doesn't much matter, closer look shows they don't have any 512GBs in stock either.

nobrakes

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Even if I get the unlocked version? Where is the print that mentions the screenshot? Doesn't much matter, closer look shows they don't have any 512GBs in stock either.
I canceled my pre order from Samsung and bought one from Best Buy on 9/2. Submitted with my receipt from Best Buy but was rejected because the date on the receipt was after the pre order dates. I called Samsung and they told me to resubmit with a screen shot of my pre order email. I did and was approved the next day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR