02-03-2019 03:00 PM
178 ... 678
tools
    to me, the only thing better about the Iphone is Imessages. But we just work around it by using whatsap. Everytime I think I want an Iphone I end up returning it. My son will see me wanting one and go, "mom...you hate Iphone..it's not going to change."
    Lol out of the mouth of kids
    cwbcpa, amyf27, Beansr519 and 1 others like this.
    01-24-2019 09:26 AM
    to me, the only thing better about the Iphone is Imessages. But we just work around it by using whatsap. Everytime I think I want an Iphone I end up returning it. My son will see me wanting one and go, "mom...you hate Iphone..it's not going to change."
    Lol. I have been very loyal to the Note line since the Note 2, but I've always kept an iPhone around because my family is all iOS. Within the last year, my son went from an iPhone 5s to a Moto G6 and now my "old" Note 8. Everytime I use my iPhone he looks at me and says, "dad, I don't know how you can use that". I definitely prefer Android, but I've never really hated the iPhone or Apple products. He absolutely refuses to use anything Apple now. At such a young age he not only prefers Android to iOS, but has observed some of Apple's business practices/choices and strongly dislikes the company. He understands that Apple isn't the only shady company out there, but he has definitely taken a strong stance against them.
    01-30-2019 12:56 PM
    Well, how do you call a company who is selling fast charging phones with slow charger in the package or Bluetooth who can only work when you buy Apple devices?
    02-03-2019 03:00 PM
178 ... 678