Silver Note 9!

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Looks like Sammie may be releasing a silver color option in the mighty Note 9 to the US of A.

Hope it's true - I'd settle for silver while hoping for a Black Note 9 before Xmas

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Exactly! Most phones I've seen have these big, colorful cases anyway! I couldn't even use the clear one as it doesn't show the full beauty of it (especially on the Note 7 and S9). But no case also makes me nervous haha

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Spigen blue Tough Armour looks nice with the camera and fingerprint sensor peeking through. Matches up well. Nice job Spigen.
Plus the case is one of the best I've ever used.

I always purchased the Black phones. But this blue, I'm really liking it. Blends in with case excellent.

Samsung you get a pass this time, but for the love of God, make all the colors available on day 1 next time. C'mon

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I hope we see one during the Holidays.

How could they not release a black note 9 to one of their biggest markets.......

It is a power user's phone, many professionals desire a sleek back unnoticeable phone in business settings....

IMHO, Sammie really messed up on this decision....... colors should be available, at a $1000.00 plus price point, in whatever color one wants.......

Archaic marketing...... archaic

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
How could they not release a black note 9 to one of their biggest markets.......

It is a power user's phone, many professionals desire a sleek back unnoticeable phone in business settings....

IMHO, Sammie really messed up on this decision....... colors should be available, at a $1000.00 plus price point, in whatever color one wants.......

Archaic marketing...... archaic
I would agree except they have sold out and had trouble keeping up with the orders. I think they did just fine. They will release the black one later.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Maybe this is their way of keeping the Exynos separate from the SD versions? Are the copper and black all Exynos and blue and lavender (and now silver) all SD?

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I know exactly how you guys feel. Samsung should really just release all the colors and have them available for all customers. For the longest time I've always wanted a blue Samsung phone. Ever since the S5. But every time I would upgrade, at the time that I would, the blue would not be available and I would have to settle for another color. Like white for the S5, silver for S7 Edge, Orchid Grey for S8+ and Note8 (all of which the blue version was released months after I have already purchased the phone) and now, I finally am typing this on my first ever blue Note9. I'm hoping that Samsung will change their ways and have all colors available for everyone so they wouldn't have to be forced to settle.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I know exactly how you guys feel. Samsung should really just release all the colors and have them available for all customers. For the longest time I've always wanted a blue Samsung phone. Ever since the S5. But every time I would upgrade, at the time that I would, the blue would not be available and I would have to settle for another color. Like white for the S5, silver for S7 Edge, Orchid Grey for S8+ and Note8 (all of which the blue version was released months after I have already purchased the phone) and now, I finally am typing this on my first ever blue Note9. I'm hoping that Samsung will change their ways and have all colors available for everyone so they wouldn't have to be forced to settle.

I am really glad you finally have the color choice you have so long waited for - enjoy that beautiful blue Note 9!!

Last edited:

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I still would have purchased the blue anyway (bored with black), but I do find it surprising that there is no black N9 offering in the US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol