Silver Note 9!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm happy with what I got. But like others have stated, I wish Samsung just released all colors. For $1000 let me choose my color.

Davenurse

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely in the minority but I really like my Purple Note 9. I think it's different and I like different. I have Caseology Skyfall case on it with clear back and the coloring on the sides match the phone perfectly. It looks sharp.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
PPL: We want our choice of colors at launch
SAMSUNG: OK here are all 4 colors
PPL: For $1000 I should be able to have green or red or white!!
This is what would happen. Enjoy what you have or go buy what you want. There really are bigger issues to spend time on.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
PPL: We want our choice of colors at launch
SAMSUNG: OK here are all 4 colors
PPL: For $1000 I should be able to have green or red or white!!
This is what would happen. Enjoy what you have or go buy what you want. There really are bigger issues to spend time on.

Agreed!!! But what can you do? Most often times than not a case is going to be on the phone anyways ... I just wish they had the black one at launch. I've gotten used to having the black phones but it is nice having a blue note with a yellow spen living in Michigan #goblue

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Agreed!!! But what can you do? Most often times than not a case is going to be on the phone anyways ... I just wish they had the black one at launch. I've gotten used to having the black phones but it is nice having a blue note with a yellow spen living in Michigan #goblue

Someone at Samsung that decided on the note 9 blue with yellow s pen was Michigan football fan )) ranked #5 nice beating Penn State 42-7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007