Bye Bye Note 9 - Hello iPhone X S Max

UKgalaxy

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I’ve only recently (9 months ago) went from android over to Apple and invested heavily in their ecosystem, I.e. iPhone, MacBook Pro etc etc and having seen the absurd prices of the Xs Max I think i won’t be buying any new products anytime soon. The watch alone has increased by £70 over last years model and they are near enough pricing me back to the android market.

The keynote just seemed very flat to me. What’s really getting to me tho is their pricing, it’s simply staggering.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
And the sad thing is that they will sell millions of these rehashed iPhones over and over again.

Do I miss the iPhone X = Absolutely Not !

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Apple is offering $525 on trade in of iPhone X.

XS price stays same as X was but boost in performance, better hardware. Meger 4GB RAM overdue.

Right, no flashy feature.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
What I found intersting is that they have 5 phones now in their line up with the low end at $449 with what I feel is a solid iPhone 7. There's basically an iPhone to hit most people's price point. I personally feel they did a better job with their lineup to attract buyers than Samsung with theirs.

The keynote just seemed very flat to me. What’s really getting to me tho is their pricing, it’s simply staggering.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
They may not feel exciting and not as fun to play around with that Android may offer, but they're just solid phones and OS that just work very well and IMO apps still better optimized on ios than Android.

Just like their tablets... Love my iPads from the very first Gen and when it comes to tablets I wont get anything else.

And the sad thing is that they will sell millions of these rehashed iPhones over and over again.

Do I miss the iPhone X = Absolutely Not !

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
$1,099 for a 64GB iPhone XS Max (what kind of name is that???) is absolutely ridiculous. Why would anyone pay that price for a 64GB phone???

I am with you. I don't miss my iPhone X at all. I am really happy with my 512GB Note 9.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I agree, @donm527 ... I can't think of anything in the Android world that competes with iPads.

The only thing I ever used that was as good was the Note tablets. Great in nearly every way. Still use an 8", and have a 10.1, both 2012. But they never updated and stopped building them.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait for Sep 21st lol... To go along with Note 9. Apple always is an awesome experience for me personally just like Android phones.
b331ac77fb3041c900ac776dee7fe1bc.jpg

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Since they doing a 512gb if they have a delay I wonder if people will be as upset as they were with the note9. Lol. Or is it ok for apple but not Samsung? Not all people. Some people.

There is always a delay with iPhones if you don't order within the first few minutes for the in demand models. Never ever I have missed getting them on launch day so not going to change this time since I'll be ordering the minute pre-orders open at 12.01 am. They will slip to ships in 3-4 weeks pretty soon after the pre order opens.

Anyway Apple always has separate stock alloted for in-store and they come in frequently so always possibility to pick up in store if online orders are pushed back.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
There is always a delay with iPhones if you don't order within the first few minutes for the in demand models. Never ever I have missed getting them on launch day so not going to change this time since I'll be ordering the minute pre-orders open at 12.01 am. They will slip to ships in 3-4 weeks pretty soon after the pre order opens.

More power to ya buddy. Lol. Enjoy:) you probably didn't see where I added a question but I'm curious how much total for the 512gb?

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
If many people said Note 9 is just a small update and not much difference from Note 8, can someone tell me how much different is iPhone Xs and iPhone X except the screen size?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
$1648 after tax and Apple Care. Ouch

Daylight robbery I know.

Lmao omg🤯🤑 not knocking your decision to go to iPhone but dang I won't pay that for a limited phone. Lol. I mean limited as in I feel I can do more with my note9 for less. Now that prize is crazy but if note10 that price I would buy it lmao. We are just suckers for phones😁 but like I said if it works for you...enjoy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma