Pubg on note 9

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys I'm using a note 9 on exynos chipset and pubg runs horribly on my phone. Only when I play it on smooth graphics then the game will run fine but any higher graphic settings and the game will start to lag and stutter and frames will fall. Any idea why this is happening on a flagship device or anyone facing a similar situation?? Feeling quite hopeless now...

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Fortnite isn't much better but it's at least playable. They have it locked at 30fps and graphic details aren't very good.

Jopetski

Sep 11, 2018
Visit site
I have the same issue. I just changed my phone screen resolution to FHD+ (2220x1080) and in-game graphic settings are set to HDR with Ultra frame rate. The rest are set to default. Game is now running smooth.

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Oh that's good for you bro! My screen is always on FHD+ but I cant run HDR with ultra frame rate, at least not at 60fps. I can only get 60fps on smooth graphics and extreme frame rate in game.

AnyOneAtAll

Nov 9, 2018
Visit site
Often it is not the phone but but all that's running in the background. Everything eats up memory and bandwidth.
I use a Note8 exynos and I can play PUBG Mobile with HD/Max FPS/ Colorful. It works fine.
I had installed apps that I did not use, so I removed them.
Also, ensure system s/w, google playgames etc are updated.
Also you can try changing the settings in Game Launcher and start the game from within that.

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm yet to try it on my note 9 but pubg ran flawlessly on my s8 so kinda surprised to read this. Will try it this evening and feedback.

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Often it is not the phone but but all that's running in the background. Everything eats up memory and bandwidth.
I use a Note8 exynos and I can play PUBG Mobile with HD/Max FPS/ Colorful. It works fine.
I had installed apps that I did not use, so I removed them.
Also, ensure system s/w, google playgames etc are updated.
Also you can try changing the settings in Game Launcher and start the game from within that.

Alright will try launching it from game launcher. Thanks for your tip!

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
I'm yet to try it on my note 9 but pubg ran flawlessly on my s8 so kinda surprised to read this. Will try it this evening and feedback.

Alright thanks! Maybe it's due to my exynos chip though? Also read reports on how the exynos chip does not perform as well as the SD 845 in the GPU department

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Alright thanks! Maybe it's due to my exynos chip though? Also read reports on how the exynos chip does not perform as well as the SD 845 in the GPU department
I have the same one, a UK phone. It's brilliant with clash royale and rise of civilizations. I don't think either of those are particularly intensive though.

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
alright thanks guys for your feedback. maybe I'm just a little picky/nitpicking as coming from playing pubg on an iPhone it was really just that bit smoother.

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
alright thanks guys for your feedback. maybe I'm just a little picky/nitpicking as coming from playing pubg on an iPhone it was really just that bit smoother.
Hi, just played my first match on my note. There was the odd dropped frame but mostly very smooth, was good enough that I got a chicken dinner out of it! Can't comment on the iPhone smoothness, I do play it time to time on my iPad though and don't see any difference personally...but I tend not to notice.

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi, just played my first match on my note. There was the odd dropped frame but mostly very smooth, was good enough that I got a chicken dinner out of it! Can't comment on the iPhone smoothness, I do play it time to time on my iPad though and don't see any difference personally...but I tend not to notice.

That's good to hear! Were you playing on in game HD graphics and ultra frame rate?

jobran mourad

Jan 31, 2019
Visit site
I'm using also note 9 and have set the graphics to smooth and extreme frame rate and still lagging and I tried every thing , what should i do ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles