Pubg on note 9

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm using also note 9 and have set the graphics to smooth and extreme frame rate and still lagging and I tried every thing , what should i do ?
I would try device maintenance and see if there is anything there? Sounds like you have some rogue apps on your phone. Having played pubg on the phone a fair few times I've never had any issues. But I download few apps.

Something isn't right. If you are on pie the new battery detials in device care might show a background usage hog?

jobran mourad

Jan 31, 2019
Visit site
Hellow , I tried device maintenance but i only have the pubg mobile and some small apps on my phone and nothing is playing on background , the pubg run smooth but it lag every 10 to 30 seconds , thank you

Feb 8, 2019
Visit site
I would try device maintenance and see if there is anything there? Sounds like you have some rogue apps on your phone. Having played pubg on the phone a fair few times I've never had any issues. But I download few apps.

Something isn't right. If you are on pie the new battery detials in device care might show a background usage hog?
I tried device maintenance but i dont have any apps , i have deleted most apps on my phone , i have put the graffics on smooth and frame rate to extreme , iam desappointed , does apple phones have better perfomance on gaming ? Well it looks like note 9 isnt good for gaming

AirMech74

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I could have sworn, that i read somewhere that the Exynos chip compared to the Snapdragon is not really good for gaming. I wish i could find that article.

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
its known that this version of exynos is not as good compared to the snapdragon. I have already accepted that fact for a few months now haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox