My baby survived it's first fall on it's face!

shaimere

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Me and my mom was coming from the store. So I had a gazillion bags in my hand and my phone was in my hoodie pocket (short pockets) because I had my keys and my umbrella in my sweatpants pockets. But as I bent down to put my key in the door, I heard a drop. Phone fell only a centimeter or two onto our welcome mat.
Phone setup: caseology screen protecter and parallax case. Unfortunately the screen protector popped right off which I knew it would because it's only adhesive on the edges, but the case and screen protector both did their job. The case is just scuffed at the bottom right corner but all is well with my baby. Typing this on my LG g6 while I wait for my skinomi screen protector to dry. I did blow dry it on low for a minute or two. Waiting for it to cure before putting a case back on it. I have literally a lot of cases so I don't know which one I will put on next, I honestly might put the parallax back on because I love it.20180914_205735.jpg20180914_205739.jpg

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Me and my mom was coming from the store. So I had a gazillion bags in my hand and my phone was in my hoodie pocket (short pockets) because I had my keys and my umbrella in my sweatpants pockets. But as I bent down to put my key in the door, I heard a drop. Phone fell only a centimeter or two onto our welcome mat.
Phone setup: caseology screen protecter and parallax case. Unfortunately the screen protector popped right off which I knew it would because it's only adhesive on the edges, but the case and screen protector both did their job. The case is just scuffed at the bottom right corner but all is well with my baby. Typing this on my LG g6 while I wait for my skinomi screen protector to dry. I did blow dry it on low for a minute or two. Waiting for it to cure before putting a case back on it. I have literally a lot of cases so I don't know which one I will put on next, I honestly might put the parallax back on because I love it.View attachment 290533View attachment 290534
What skinomi protector are you using?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So glad your phone was okay! That was some good quality screen protector you had! And a case to boot! Being from Caseology does not surprise me.

shaimere

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. One my caseology glass breaks or pops off, this is what I'm going with. Had it on my note 8 and thought it was great. My wife's still looks new after a year on the phone.
I also have armor suit as well. Also the skinomi one comes with two protectors which was shocking to me but I'm glad they did just in case.

shaimere

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
So glad your phone was okay! That was some good quality screen protector you had! And a case to boot! Being from Caseology does not surprise me.
Thanks. A lot of people dont like the caseology screen protector but I did. Just hate that it popped off so easily lol

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Good to hear your accessories saved the day. :)

My preference is the WhiteStone Dome Glass Screen Protector and Rhinoshield Crashguard Bumper.

As the bumper is on pre order I'm using a Spigen Ultra Hybrid Matt Black case which looks like it would help to protect my N9.

shaimere

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Good to hear your accessories saved the day. :)

My preference is the WhiteStone Dome Glass Screen Protector and Rhinoshield Crashguard Bumper.

As the bumper is on pre order I'm using a Spigen Ultra Hybrid Matt Black case which looks like it would help to protect my N9.
I refuse to pay for it lol. I am going to grab a rhinoshield crashguard bumper though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci